• KING

From %@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 19 18:48:26 2022

of the penpals

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sun Mar 20 08:17:17 2022
    On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 7:56:11 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 2022-03-20 7:24 a.m., roach wrote:
    On Saturday, March 19, 2022 at 6:48:32 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

of the penpals

why ?

no one ever says no

i said no...to the video...they (whoever that was, columbia, sony, who knows) advised say no to the computer, or so i thought...i said no

bob said say no to the computer...a pervert might lure you away...i said no...but maybe he just meant for himself....i don't know why he would think that....

they said saying no (and here i forget the verb) makes/creates/causes/something more light...

but i don't even know what that means, if that's a good thing or not. they also said to say "no problem" as if it's all good

i don't know...

you just have to trust yourself. trust yourself to do the things that only you know best. ha ha.

so like, what's going on in the world? oh, never mind. it's too awful. i wish you'd come back, and we could just forget the whole thing. supertiny :)

i'll move in with you in alaska. or bc, up there. in your nice clean functional airy fresh climate-controlled house with an outdoors. we'll play house. it'll be fun! what could possibly be better? :-D don't you like cookies ? are you still a vegetarian ?
    do you work out ? what about swimming (for your joints and stuff, how old are you now???) ? how many lifetimes do you have left ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Mar 23 12:35:16 2022
    On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 8:17:19 AM UTC-7, roach wrote:

of the penpals

why ?

no one ever says no
    i said no...to the video...they (whoever that was, columbia, sony, who knows) advised say no to the computer, or so i thought...i said no

bob said say no to the computer...a pervert might lure you away...i said no...but maybe he just meant for himself....i don't know why he would think that....

they said saying no (and here i forget the verb) makes/creates/causes/something more light...

but i don't even know what that means, if that's a good thing or not. they also said to say "no problem" as if it's all good

i don't know...

you just have to trust yourself. trust yourself to do the things that only you know best. ha ha.

so like, what's going on in the world? oh, never mind. it's too awful. i wish you'd come back, and we could just forget the whole thing. supertiny :)

i'll move in with you in alaska. or bc, up there. in your nice clean functional airy fresh climate-controlled house with an outdoors. we'll play house. it'll be fun! what could possibly be better? :-D don't you like cookies ? are you still a vegetarian
    ? do you work out ? what about swimming (for your joints and stuff, how old are you now???) ? how many lifetimes do you have left ?

i repeat, how many lifetimes do you have left?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From %@21:1/5 to roach on Wed Mar 23 16:34:51 2022
    On 3/23/2022 3:35 PM, roach wrote:

of the penpals

why ?

no one ever says no

i don't know...

i'll move in with you in alaska. or bc, up there. in your nice clean functional airy fresh climate-controlled house with an outdoors. we'll play house. it'll be fun! what could possibly be better? :-D don't you like cookies ? are you still a
    vegetarian ? do you work out ? what about swimming (for your joints and stuff, how old are you now???) ? how many lifetimes do you have left ?

shuddup

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From roach@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 26 12:37:42 2022
    On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 1:34:56 PM UTC-7, % wrote:
    On 3/23/2022 3:35 PM, roach wrote:

of the penpals

why ?

no one ever says no

i don't know...

i'll move in with you in alaska. or bc, up there. in your nice clean functional airy fresh climate-controlled house with an outdoors. we'll play house. it'll be fun! what could possibly be better? :-D don't you like cookies ? are you still a
    vegetarian ? do you work out ? what about swimming (for your joints and stuff, how old are you now???) ? how many lifetimes do you have left ?

shuddup

whishper......bobush......r woo dair, baybee....? i'm....not well....i can't take care of this body all by myself...i don't even have one real life friend....and what with covid and all.....i don't think you are being fair to me, at all. :-( i *need* you.
    like you sing, if you could see me this way...do not do unto others...i came running, when i was called...what about you ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05