• The first rule of Usenet

From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 9 07:54:47 2021
    there are no rules and they promote clickbait under the guise of #Anon, a legion of creepy old men from Usenet
    I also became aware of how the votes on Usenet influenced the actors on Altopia.
    I spent a couple of hours with Steve on DM's and it was very obvious its an AI account,
    but he said,
    Bill Gates stole his work,
    Steve believes he is a pirate and has close ties to the anon group

or so the troll rolled,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Sat Oct 9 08:29:28 2021
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:54:48 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
    there are no rules and they promote clickbait under the guise of #Anon, a legion of creepy old men from Usenet
    I also became aware of how the votes on Usenet influenced the actors on Altopia.
    I spent a couple of hours with Steve on DM's and it was very obvious its an AI account,
    but he said,

or so the troll rolled,

bye

steve is also mad because the Canadian government is denying him life saving medicine, and have compromised his phone

steve was easy to play against

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Sat Oct 9 15:51:30 2021
    On 10/9/2021 11:29 AM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:54:48 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
    but he said,

or so the troll rolled,

bye

steve is also mad because the Canadian government is denying him life saving medicine, and have compromised his phone

DramaDar, the Canadian Government is not responsible for health care, it
    is the Provinces. So the fact you can't understand that simple fact ...

--
    A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Royal Canadian Internet Carto0ney@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Sat Oct 9 15:49:24 2021
    XPost: edm.general

On 10/9/2021 10:54 AM, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
    but he said,

or so the troll rolled,

LOL, so sayeth DramaDar
    You are a special kind of stupid!

--
    A regina sub marque a nobis non opus est aliqua velamenta morientes perdunt

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05