• @ohthatstevenguy - Steve is a bot on Twitter

From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 9 07:29:22 2021
    Oh That Steve! (@ohthatstevenguy) has sent you a Direct Message on Twitter!

He is promoting #Anon as well as clicks to AI websites, which use words to create artwork. Steve it’s easy to decipher a bot from a real person because real people can carry a conversation without clickbait. Steve also retweet’s too many times to be
    real. Steve is clever but a bot none the less.
    I have been using #Usenet hashtag to phish for information about the creepy old men from, and Steve was the first account to represent #Anonymous.

No one is anonymous

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Sat Oct 9 08:35:22 2021
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:29:23 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

He is promoting #Anon as well as clicks to AI websites, which use words to create artwork. Steve it’s easy to decipher a bot from a real person because real people can carry a conversation without clickbait. Steve also retweet’s too many times to
    be real. Steve is clever but a bot none the less.
    I have been using #Usenet hashtag to phish for information about the creepy old men from, and Steve was the first account to represent #Anonymous.

No one is anonymous
    i followed steve after fb went down..
    i thought it was a good day to snoop into the world of creepy old men who run around the internet claiming to be anonymous
    i also had a few chats with a dutchman..who was proud of his dragon painting,

The first rule of Usenet is: you do not talk about Usenet.

fuck thats funny..who the hell do you think you are..to tell anyone who they can post about on usenet

freedom is delicious

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From This is Mike MCCLINTON@21:1/5 to This is Mike MCCLINTON on Sat Oct 9 08:39:37 2021
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:35:23 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:
    On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 8:29:23 AM UTC-6, This is Mike MCCLINTON wrote:

He is promoting #Anon as well as clicks to AI websites, which use words to create artwork. Steve it’s easy to decipher a bot from a real person because real people can carry a conversation without clickbait. Steve also retweet’s too many times to
    be real. Steve is clever but a bot none the less.

No one is anonymous
    i followed steve after fb went down..
    i thought it was a good day to snoop into the world of creepy old men who run around the internet claiming to be anonymous
    i also had a few chats with a dutchman..who was proud of his dragon painting,

The first rule of Usenet is: you do not talk about Usenet.

fuck thats funny..who the hell do you think you are..to tell anyone who they can post about on usenet

freedom is delicious

I used the same motive to post to steve as I did to the emailers...its Kerry, no one else but Kerry..

steve fell for it too

steve wanted me to believe he was an op in the fight against sex slaves..good one steve

he wants to be a hero

but he destiny lives inside a machine...poor steve

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05