• OFUME V. THE GREAT CANADIAN DOLLAR STORES, INC. (2/2)

From ofume.phillip@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 7 19:57:00 2016
    [continued from previous message]

Certificate
    I certify that the above address is my address for receiving court documents.

I confirm and understand that any court documents sent, mailed, or delivered, to the above address are considered by the court to be received by me.

__________________________________ ________________________________ Date Signature

Change of Address
    I f my address provided above changes, I undertake to immediately notify a court officer at this court location, in writing, of my new address where I can receive documents in relation to this proceeding.

If I do not do this, I understand my action, application, appeal, defence, response, or answer could be dismissed, or proceed in my absence, without further notice to me.

__________________________________ ________________________________ Date Signature

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    PLEASE NOTE: The information on both these pages will be placed in the court file.

AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE
    I, Dr. Phillip C. Ofume of Halifax Nova Scotia, make oath and say that I did on the day of July, A.D. 2015, before the hour of o’clock in the noon , serve __________________________
    with the within Originating Notice and Statement of Claim annexed thereto by leaving a true copy of both documents with him/her personally
    at and that I endorsed the date of the service thereon on the day of day of A.D., 2015
    SWORN TO at Halifax in the
    County of Halifax, Province
    Of Nova Scotia this day
    of A.D. , 2015 before me:

ENDORSEMENT

Received on , the day of 2015
    This Originating Notice and Statement of Claim annexed thereto was served by me on the Defendant at
    . on the day of 2015, before the hour of o’clock in the noon
    Endorsed on the day of 2015

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)