• SHAME ON GOVERNMENT OF CANADA: WORST SANCTION ON HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN

From ofume.phillip@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 9 01:20:07 2016
    SHAME ON GOVERNMENT OF CANADA: WORST SANCTION ON HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN & CAMPAIGN TO ELIMINATE RACISM, RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, XENOPHOBIA & RELATED INTOLERANCE.

RE. ONE OF THE WORST WORKFORCE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION LAWSUITS IN CANADA: MAUREEN N. OFUME v. FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON, INC. & COMPASS GROUP CANADA,INC.

After the questions and answers dated December 16, 2015, the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission told the Complainants (Principal Complainant and her Advocates, Intervenors and Representatives) that these questions and answers are the last stage of these
    long monetized interrogations and that decision will be issued one week sequel submission of the intended or demanded answers. December 18, 2015 through February 8, 2016 no decision has been delivered to the Complainants.

Based on the apportionment of jurisdiction in labour dispute in Nova Scotia, the Principal Complainant and her Advocates, Intervenors and Representatives have filed supplemental complaints with the Nova Scotia Labour Standards Department and Department
    of Service Canada but all these departments have been priced and purchases and sanctioned by government of Canada to perform. Other foreign and domestic human rights organizations in Canada are silent because they are under monthly check.

To suppress this violent act of human rights violation, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, workforce harassment, bullying and related intolerance, FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON, INC. & COMPASS GROUP CANADA,INC.
    issued heavy bribe and other gifts to the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, Nova Scotia Labour Standards Department and Department of Service Canada.

But on February 7, 2016 a whistle-blower of the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission told the Advocates, Intervenors and Representatives for the Complainants that the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission cannot give decision in this Complaint because the
    ex-Tory/Conservative government of the ex-Rt Hon. Prime Minister Hon. Stephen Harper sanctioned the use of the following words and language: human rights violation, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia,genocide,hate, etc. under the special
    department called Department of Language in the office of the Prime Minister of Canada.

This bold whistle-blower said that the NS Human Rights Commission is waiting for the Liberal Government of The Rt Hon. Prime Minister Hon. Justin Trudeau to remove this language usage sanction before the Commission can move to write its decision because
    in this Complaint, the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission found a serious case of human rights violation, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Researched, Articled and Posted by:

APC HRSJC & The Endowed Phillip C. Ofume & Associates.
    INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT FOR NEW FEDERAL UNION OF NIGERIA (IMUN, INC.) (2019 Project) & American Woman President Project 2016- International Coordinators

The Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Associates Intervenors/Advocates/Representatives for
    Mrs. Maureen N. Ofume
    Tel. 902-443-4807 Cell. 902-237-0802
    E-mail: ofume.phillip@gmail.com, limptintinc@gmail.com

Mr. Dave Ervin, Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission and Ms. Celeste Sulliman (Manager)
    Human Rights Officer, Dispute Resolution
    Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission
    Park Lane Terrace,
    5657 Spring Garden Road, Fax: 902-424-0596
    Suite 305,
    Halifax NS B3J 3R4
    P.O. Box 2221,
    Halifax, NS B3J 3C4

Dear Sirs/Madams:

Re. Maureen N. Ofume v. Four Points by Sheraton, Inc & Compass Group Canada, Inc.

RE. NOVA SCOTIA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION: ENDLESS QUESTION & ANSWER & MORE 23 QUESTIONS DATED DEC. 16, 2015 & ANSWERS TO PROTECT RESPONDENTS UNDER FEE

Supplemental Affirmative Response in "Continuation of the information already provided to the NS Human Rights Commission on October 2, 2015" (Part 3)

In response to your e-mail containing 23 questions and dated December 16, 2015 and it's my and my advocates, representatives and intervenors [Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Associates] affirmative position to inform you and the Nova Scotia Human
    Rights Commission that I have fully responded to your or Mr. Dave Ervin two questions on December 12, 2015 and delivered, signed and received by the Manager of the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission and dated December 17, 2015.

I am responding to your twenty three (23) further or supplemental questions and severally repetitive as path in support of the Respondents.
    Restating that, I intend to assign number to mark the continuation of your questions to enable your follow-up questions be incorporated serially with the previous questions.

Take Notice that my present answers to your (Mr. Dave Ervin's) questions starts from number 10 as follows because Mr Dave Ervin's previous questions dated December 12, 2015 stopped at number 11. I am starting the 23 questions in your e-mail dated
    December 16, 2015 from Question 12 and present on-going questions run from question 12 through question 23 as follows:

Question # 12. To clarify, were there any employees of Four Points by Sheraton who participated in activities you consider discriminatory or
    Answer # 12.

12. a. Yes there were several employees of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada who participated in activities I considered viciously discriminatory or racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance. Shortlist of the names
    of these employees of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada who participated in activities I considered viciously discriminatory are Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms. Debbie, Ms. Vanessa Brow, Catherine Rodger, Ms. Sharon, Ms. Semon, Ms,
    Britney, etc.

12.b. In my previous answers to your questions, I have answered and advised you that the relationship between Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are employer and employee relationship. Four Points by Sheraton is the employer of Compass
    Group Canada and that June 2014 through May 2015 the same staff I work with daily at Four Points by Sheraton are hired by Compass Group Canada and our daily station of work is at Four Points by Sheraton, Inc. and located at: 1496 Hollis Street, Halifax,
    NS B3J 3Z1 Tel. (902) 423-4444.

12.c. Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are the employers of all the staff and I and Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are responsible for our job, salary and harm that may occur anytime to all the staff and I.

12.d. Separating Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada confirms the factual evidence of the intention to distort the fact of this case by the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission to deliberately swept my Complaint under the rug because of
    monetized relationships.

12.e. They are five (5) people in the managerial rank of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada that are in control of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada (Mr. Josh or General Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine
    Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez and Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry) in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada that the staff and I are directly answerable to on daily basis.

12.f. At Four Points by Sheraton the Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow, Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez are in charge of all the daily work, salary and other activities on behalf Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada
    and Ms. Brow said that she is not answerable to Mr. Josh and does not report anything to him.

12.g. When the mistreatment and hate action of Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms, Debbie, Ms. Vanessa Brow, Catherine Rodger, Ms. Sharon, Ms. Semon, Ms, Britney, etc reached unbearable stage and Halifax Regional Police Department dispatch was called to
    save my life, I contacted Mr. Josh to see whether he can do anything but he did nothing.

12.h. Mr. Tim Perry or the Mediator works at Compass Group Canada and answerable to the Executive Director Compass Group Canada located at 10 Morris Drive, Suite 35,Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B 1K8.

Note and Analysis: Under long telephone conversations, Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission and Canada Human Rights Commission told my Advocates, Representatives and Intervenors [Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Associates] that they have no right
    to use the following words: racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable words or languages. Also at Four Point by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada staff has no rights to use the word and languages (racism, racial discrimination,
    xenophobia, related intolerable) but Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms, Debbie, Ms. Vanessa Brow, Catherine Rodger, etc use them daily. The warning by Ms. Brow and her supervisors on me not to use these words and languages made me not to write them in
    all my complaints and other times during my employment at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada. A nation that sanctions the use of these words or languages is a chronic racist nation and should be reported to the United Nations High
    Commission for Human Rights (UNHCR).

Question # 13. or were in a position of authority to address those actions? Answer to Question # 13.

13.a. The overall Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez and Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry "were in a position of authority to address those racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable
    activities directed against me but did not because I am a Black and Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

13.b. After each mediation by Mr. Perry, no action is taken to stop the hate or racist action against me and I endured for about one year to prevent my family and I from continuing the 13 homelessness pains and suffering we suffered for over 8 years in
    the USA without intervention by Ex-Rt. Pm Hon. Stephen Harper government because we travelled to the US to return to Canada within less than one month we were unlawfully detained in the USA.

13.c. Ms. Vanessa Brow and Mr. Josh are not doing the same job at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada because when we asked Mr. Josh whether he is aware of the dispute between the staff of Four Point by Sheraton and I, Mr. Josh said that Ms.
    Brow and Mr. Tim Perry did not tell him about the dispute.
    Question # 14. If so did you report the matters to Four points by Sheraton management? (as stated in question/answers 13 above)
    Answer to Question # 14.

14.a. Yes each time, I reported the matters to the Chief Executive Officer of Compass Group Canada and also Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez at Four Points by Sheraton and the Mediator or Mr.
    Tim Perry in-charge of mediation at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

14.b. All the incidents of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable activities directed against me were reported to the Chief Executive Officer of Compass Group Canada and Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger,
    Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez at Four Points by Sheraton and the Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

Question # 15. If so to whom? Answer to Question # 15.

15.a. All the incidents of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable activities directed against me were reported to the Chief Executive Officer of Compass Group Canada, Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger,
    Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez and the Mediator or Mr. Perry at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

15.b. All the incidents mentioned above and other reports emerging from Four Points by Sheraton were reported as administrative fair hearing complaint to the Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

15.c. Only two mediations were heard out of several oral telephonic and several written complaints sent to Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada corporate offices at:

Saajid Khan - Chief Executive Officer
    Corporate Head Office
    Compass Group Canada
    5560 Explorer Drive, Suite 400,
    Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5M3

Executive Director - Dartmouth
    Compass Group Canada
    10 Morris Drive, Suite 35,
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B 1K8

Ms. Vanessa Brow -Manager,
    Four Points by Sheraton Halifax
    1496 Hollis St, Halifax,
    NS Canada B3J 3Z1.

Mr. Tim Perry
    Compass Group Canada

15.d. Four Points by Sheraton, Halifax is a Franchise and the knowledge of Mrs. Ofume or minor work rank at Four Points by Sheraton is limited to the employer and employee relations stated above and the major stake holders of these companies received her
    Complaint and she mistreated me as Black-woman and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because vicious white privilege exist in Canada and if I was a White woman the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission will not tolerate such
    mistreatment and severe forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerance and continued to ask unnecessary and repetitive questions to delay process and obstruct justice to the extent that several complaints we filed with the Nova
    Scotia Human Rights Commission were taken to the Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada in exchange for money and other bribes including beautiful holidays and the documents are destroyed.

Question # 16. What was their response? Answer to Question # 16.

16.a. The responses of the Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada is limited to all the Answers to your Question 10 and related questions and answers in my Complaint to you and Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, Ms. Tamara Powell, Four Points
    by Sheraton and Compass Group, Canada (which I have paper submitted to you, Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, Ms. Tamara Powell, Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group, Canada, etc.).

Answers to Question 10 are as follows:

10. a. No written decision and report and in small part there were oral decisions which were not acted upon or enforced.

10.b. There were no written decisions and reports on all the mediations to the limited extent that after the first mediation the mediator, Mr. Tim Perry told me and others that actions of the Manager and staff of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group,
    Canada against me were unjust and that he will write out several rules and regulations and attach them with each pay checks of staff mailed to all the staff but he failed to heed this promise. See answers to questions 2, 3, 4, etc.(attached and received
    by the NS Human Rights Commission on October 2, 2015 as stated above and the first set of questions and answers).
    Question # 17. Please provide specific instances of this.

Answers to Question 17:

17.a. Each time, Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms, Debbie, etc call me Mormon Woman and make other indecent jokes with my church and me including boldly saying that I am smelling when the dirty hotel environment was smell just to make unhappy but the
    Manager (Ms. Vanessa Brow) and her supervisor (Ms. Roselyn Lopez) laugh without requesting them to stop such abuses which are act of hate, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable directed against me and reduces my power to work.

17.b. Sometimes, closing and opening times when I am organizing my work cart, they come to call me these indecent names to weaken my power and interest to work for the day or go home as happy Black woman.

17.c. Restating that several times after I have arranged my work cart, they steal what I have organized and sometimes they remove my name and several things I organize to facilitate my work on the following day. The staff removed and scattered things on
    the cart which I have organized to give me more stress to begin my work and finish on time.

17.d. I have given all the inscription of indecent name calling put on my work cart to the Manager (Ms. Vanessa Brow) and when Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada wrote to me to stop working without reason, I went to Ms. Brow to request for
    my properties including these pieces of papers containing these racist inscriptions, she refused to give them to me. I gave these pieces of papers to her when she demanded for the evidence which, I have before the date of the two mediations in support of
    my claim.

17.e. Before Ms. Vanessa Brow gave me letter of termination of employment, Ms. Brow and her supervisors vandalized, broke and opened my personal locker at the Four Points by Sheraton and cart away with my personal key because they believe that Mormon are
    dangerous people or to see whether I have dangerous things in my personal locker.

Question # 18. The reason I ask is to determine whether we can accept a complaint naming the organization as a Respondent

Answers to Question 18:

18.a. Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are an incorporated Company and Franchise. Under the Company Act of NS and Canada an incorporated body is responsible for the mistakes of the people who work for it, including its employees,
    directors and officers.

18.b. I have right to sue the directors and officers of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada but the Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow and Mr. Tim Perry or Mediator refused to disclose and release the staff personal or correct civic names and
    addresses. Search at REQ failed.

Question # 19. Please also indicate the management/ supervisory structure for staff working in that environment.

Answers to Question 19:

19.a. Each time I forward the complaints to Mr/Ms. Saajid Khan - Chief Executive Officer and telephoned him/her but the person who received our call said that Mr./Ms. Saajid Khan - Chief Executive Officer will intervene soon but no intervention was made.

19.b. We have telephoned Compass Group Canada and forwarded all the documents which we sent to Mr. Perry also we have sent to Compass Group Canada but they said if we are aggrieved by action of our staff you can go to court or NS Human Rights Commission
    with the prior knowledge that the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission will support Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada, Inc.

Question # 20. Were all staff in your department employees of Compass Group or were there employees directly of Four Points by Sheraton?

Answers to Question 20:

20. Between June 2014 and May 2015 when I was hired by Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada, all the staff I listed in my letters and complaints to Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada were hired directly by Four Points by
    Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

Question # 21. Were all staff within the department supervised by staff of Compass Group and/ or Four points by Sheraton?

Answers to Question 21:

21. Yes. Between June 2014 and May 2015 when I was hired by Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada, all the staff I listed within Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada were supervised by staff of Compass Group and Four points by
    Sheraton as I have stated above.

Question # 22. Please identify who was in the supervisory positions

Answers to Question 22:

22. a. As I stated in answer to question 12 above there are five (5) supervisory positions.

22.b. They are five (5) people in the managerial rank of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada in control of Four Points by Sheraton (Mr. Josh or General Manager'Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms.
    Roselyn Lopez and Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry) in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada that the staff and I are directly answerable to them on daily basis.

22.c. At Four Points by Sheraton the Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow, Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez are in charge of all the daily work and other activities on behalf Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada and Ms.
    Brow said that she is not answerable to Mr. Josh.
    22.d. Mr. Tim Perry or the Mediator works at Compass Group Canada and answerable to Executive Director of Compass Group Canada, Inc.

Question # 23. What their relationship was with both organizations.

Answers to Question 23:

23. As stated above, Four Points by Sheraton is the employer of the Compass Group Canada, Inc. and their relationship which I know was employer and employee relationships.

VERIFICATION

I, Mrs. Maureen N. Ofume, respectfully verified, signed and submitted under the pains and penalties of perjury this 18th day of December 2015.

Bedford (Halifax),
    Nova Scotia Canada B3M 0H5
    Tel. 902-443-4807
    E-mail: ofume.maureen@gmail.com

ENCLOSURES:

On December 16, 2015 Mr. Dave Ervin sent extensive and repetitive questions to me which I and my representatives, advocates and intervenors assigned numbers 12 to 23 as responded above:
    Dear Mrs. Ofume:

Thank you for your response. 12. To clarify, were there any employees of Four Points by Sheraton who participated in activities you consider discriminatory or 13. were in a position of authority to address those actions?
    14. If so did you report the matters to Four points by Sheraton management? 15. If so to whom? 16. What was their response? 17. Please provide specific instances of this.

18. The reason I ask is to determine whether we can accept a complaint naming the organization as a Respondent.

19. Please also indicate the management/ supervisory structure for staff working in that environment.

20. Were all staff in your department employees of Compass Group or were there employees directly of Four Points by Sheraton?

21. Were all staff within the department supervised by staff of Compass Group and/ or Four points by Sheraton? 22. Please identify who was in the supervisory positions and 23. what their relationship was with both organizations.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards.

Dave Ervin
    http://humanrights.gov.ns.ca
    David.Ervin@novascotia.ca
    Office: 902-424-7545
    Fax: 902-424-0596
    Toll Free in NS: 1-877-269-7699
    Park Lane Terraces,
    5657 Spring Garden Road,
    Suite 305 (3rd Floor)
    PO Box 2221, Halifax, NS B3J 3C4
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/NovaScotiaHumanRightsCommission

cc. The Right Prime Minister of Canada, Hon. Justin Trudeau, The Governor General of Canada; His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Premier of Nova Scotia Hon. Stephen McNeil, Ministers, MPs, etc. etc. etc.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ofume.phillip@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 9 05:14:42 2016
    SHAME ON GOVERNMENT OF CANADA: WORST SANCTION ON HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN & CAMPAIGN TO ELIMINATE RACISM, RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, XENOPHOBIA & RELATED INTOLERANCE.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.org.nonprofit/PK81yLl5ehY

RE. ONE OF THE WORST WORKFORCE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION LAWSUITS IN CANADA: MAUREEN N. OFUME v. FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON, INC. & COMPASS GROUP CANADA,INC.

After the questions and answers dated December 16, 2015, the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission told the Complainants (Principal Complainant and her Advocates, Intervenors and Representatives) that these questions and answers are the last stage of these
    long monetized interrogations and that decision will be issued one week sequel submission of the intended or demanded answers. December 18, 2015 through February 8, 2016 no decision has been delivered to the Complainants.

Based on the apportionment of jurisdiction in labour dispute in Nova Scotia, the Principal Complainant and her Advocates, Intervenors and Representatives have filed supplemental complaints with the Nova Scotia Labour Standards Department and Department
    of Service Canada but all these departments have been priced and purchases and sanctioned by government of Canada to perform. Other foreign and domestic human rights organizations in Canada are silent because they are under monthly check.

To suppress this violent act of human rights violation, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, workforce harassment, bullying and related intolerance, FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON, INC. & COMPASS GROUP CANADA,INC.
    issued heavy bribe and other gifts to the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, Nova Scotia Labour Standards Department and Department of Service Canada.

But on February 7, 2016 a whistle-blower of the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission told the Advocates, Intervenors and Representatives for the Complainants that the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission cannot give decision in this Complaint because the
    ex-Tory/Conservative government of the ex-Rt Hon. Prime Minister Hon. Stephen Harper sanctioned the use of the following words and language: human rights violation, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia,genocide,hate, etc. under the special
    department called Department of Language in the office of the Prime Minister of Canada.

This bold whistle-blower said that the NS Human Rights Commission is waiting for the Liberal Government of The Rt Hon. Prime Minister Hon. Justin Trudeau to remove this language usage sanction before the Commission can move to write its decision because
    in this Complaint, the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission found a serious case of human rights violation, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance.

ETC. ETC. ETC.

Researched, Articled and Posted by:

APC HRSJC & The Endowed Phillip C. Ofume & Associates.
    INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT FOR NEW FEDERAL UNION OF NIGERIA (IMUN, INC.) (2019 Project) & American Woman President Project 2016- International Coordinators

The Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Associates Intervenors/Advocates/Representatives for
    Mrs. Maureen N. Ofume
    Tel. 902-443-4807 Cell. 902-237-0802

Mr. Dave Ervin, Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission and Ms. Celeste Sulliman (Manager)
    Park Lane Terrace,
    5657 Spring Garden Road, Fax: 902-424-0596
    Suite 305,
    Halifax NS B3J 3R4
    P.O. Box 2221,
    Halifax, NS B3J 3C4

Dear Sirs/Madams:

Re. Maureen N. Ofume v. Four Points by Sheraton, Inc & Compass Group Canada, Inc.

RE. NOVA SCOTIA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION: ENDLESS QUESTION & ANSWER & MORE 23 QUESTIONS DATED DEC. 16, 2015 & ANSWERS TO PROTECT RESPONDENTS UNDER FEE

Supplemental Affirmative Response in "Continuation of the information already provided to the NS Human Rights Commission on October 2, 2015" (Part 3)

In response to your e-mail containing 23 questions and dated December 16, 2015 and it's my and my advocates, representatives and intervenors [Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Associates] affirmative position to inform you and the Nova Scotia Human
    Rights Commission that I have fully responded to your or Mr. Dave Ervin two questions on December 12, 2015 and delivered, signed and received by the Manager of the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission and dated December 17, 2015.

I am responding to your twenty three (23) further or supplemental questions and severally repetitive as path in support of the Respondents.
    Restating that, I intend to assign number to mark the continuation of your questions to enable your follow-up questions be incorporated serially with the previous questions.

Take Notice that my present answers to your (Mr. Dave Ervin's) questions starts from number 10 as follows because Mr Dave Ervin's previous questions dated December 12, 2015 stopped at number 11. I am starting the 23 questions in your e-mail dated
    December 16, 2015 from Question 12 and present on-going questions run from question 12 through question 23 as follows:

Question # 12. To clarify, were there any employees of Four Points by Sheraton who participated in activities you consider discriminatory or
    Answer # 12.

12. a. Yes there were several employees of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada who participated in activities I considered viciously discriminatory or racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance. Shortlist of the names
    of these employees of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada who participated in activities I considered viciously discriminatory are Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms. Debbie, Ms. Vanessa Brow, Catherine Rodger, Ms. Sharon, Ms. Semon, Ms,
    Britney, etc.

12.b. In my previous answers to your questions, I have answered and advised you that the relationship between Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are employer and employee relationship. Four Points by Sheraton is the employer of Compass
    Group Canada and that June 2014 through May 2015 the same staff I work with daily at Four Points by Sheraton are hired by Compass Group Canada and our daily station of work is at Four Points by Sheraton, Inc. and located at: 1496 Hollis Street, Halifax,
    NS B3J 3Z1 Tel. (902) 423-4444.

12.c. Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are the employers of all the staff and I and Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are responsible for our job, salary and harm that may occur anytime to all the staff and I.

12.d. Separating Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada confirms the factual evidence of the intention to distort the fact of this case by the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission to deliberately swept my Complaint under the rug because of
    monetized relationships.

12.e. They are five (5) people in the managerial rank of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada that are in control of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada (Mr. Josh or General Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine
    Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez and Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry) in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada that the staff and I are directly answerable to on daily basis.

12.f. At Four Points by Sheraton the Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow, Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez are in charge of all the daily work, salary and other activities on behalf Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada
    and Ms. Brow said that she is not answerable to Mr. Josh and does not report anything to him.

12.g. When the mistreatment and hate action of Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms, Debbie, Ms. Vanessa Brow, Catherine Rodger, Ms. Sharon, Ms. Semon, Ms, Britney, etc reached unbearable stage and Halifax Regional Police Department dispatch was called to
    save my life, I contacted Mr. Josh to see whether he can do anything but he did nothing.

12.h. Mr. Tim Perry or the Mediator works at Compass Group Canada and answerable to the Executive Director Compass Group Canada located at 10 Morris Drive, Suite 35,Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3B 1K8.

Note and Analysis: Under long telephone conversations, Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission and Canada Human Rights Commission told my Advocates, Representatives and Intervenors [Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Associates] that they have no right
    to use the following words: racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable words or languages. Also at Four Point by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada staff has no rights to use the word and languages (racism, racial discrimination,
    xenophobia, related intolerable) but Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms, Debbie, Ms. Vanessa Brow, Catherine Rodger, etc use them daily. The warning by Ms. Brow and her supervisors on me not to use these words and languages made me not to write them in
    all my complaints and other times during my employment at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada. A nation that sanctions the use of these words or languages is a chronic racist nation and should be reported to the United Nations High
    Commission for Human Rights (UNHCR).

Question # 13. or were in a position of authority to address those actions? Answer to Question # 13.

13.a. The overall Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez and Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry "were in a position of authority to address those racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable
    activities directed against me but did not because I am a Black and Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

13.b. After each mediation by Mr. Perry, no action is taken to stop the hate or racist action against me and I endured for about one year to prevent my family and I from continuing the 13 homelessness pains and suffering we suffered for over 8 years in
    the USA without intervention by Ex-Rt. Pm Hon. Stephen Harper government because we travelled to the US to return to Canada within less than one month we were unlawfully detained in the USA.

13.c. Ms. Vanessa Brow and Mr. Josh are not doing the same job at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada because when we asked Mr. Josh whether he is aware of the dispute between the staff of Four Point by Sheraton and I, Mr. Josh said that Ms.
    Brow and Mr. Tim Perry did not tell him about the dispute.
    Question # 14. If so did you report the matters to Four points by Sheraton management? (as stated in question/answers 13 above)
    Answer to Question # 14.

14.a. Yes each time, I reported the matters to the Chief Executive Officer of Compass Group Canada and also Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez at Four Points by Sheraton and the Mediator or Mr.
    Tim Perry in-charge of mediation at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

14.b. All the incidents of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable activities directed against me were reported to the Chief Executive Officer of Compass Group Canada and Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger,
    Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez at Four Points by Sheraton and the Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

Question # 15. If so to whom? Answer to Question # 15.

15.a. All the incidents of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable activities directed against me were reported to the Chief Executive Officer of Compass Group Canada, Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger,
    Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez and the Mediator or Mr. Perry at Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

15.b. All the incidents mentioned above and other reports emerging from Four Points by Sheraton were reported as administrative fair hearing complaint to the Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

15.c. Only two mediations were heard out of several oral telephonic and several written complaints sent to Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada corporate offices at:

Saajid Khan - Chief Executive Officer
    Corporate Head Office
    Compass Group Canada
    5560 Explorer Drive, Suite 400,
    Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5M3

Executive Director - Dartmouth
    Compass Group Canada

Ms. Vanessa Brow -Manager,
    Four Points by Sheraton Halifax
    1496 Hollis St, Halifax,
    NS Canada B3J 3Z1.

Mr. Tim Perry
    Compass Group Canada

15.d. Four Points by Sheraton, Halifax is a Franchise and the knowledge of Mrs. Ofume or minor work rank at Four Points by Sheraton is limited to the employer and employee relations stated above and the major stake holders of these companies received her
    Complaint and she mistreated me as Black-woman and member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because vicious white privilege exist in Canada and if I was a White woman the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission will not tolerate such
    mistreatment and severe forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerance and continued to ask unnecessary and repetitive questions to delay process and obstruct justice to the extent that several complaints we filed with the Nova
    Scotia Human Rights Commission were taken to the Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada in exchange for money and other bribes including beautiful holidays and the documents are destroyed.

Question # 16. What was their response? Answer to Question # 16.

16.a. The responses of the Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada is limited to all the Answers to your Question 10 and related questions and answers in my Complaint to you and Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, Ms. Tamara Powell, Four Points
    by Sheraton and Compass Group, Canada (which I have paper submitted to you, Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission, Ms. Tamara Powell, Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group, Canada, etc.).

Answers to Question 10 are as follows:

10. a. No written decision and report and in small part there were oral decisions which were not acted upon or enforced.

10.b. There were no written decisions and reports on all the mediations to the limited extent that after the first mediation the mediator, Mr. Tim Perry told me and others that actions of the Manager and staff of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group,
    Canada against me were unjust and that he will write out several rules and regulations and attach them with each pay checks of staff mailed to all the staff but he failed to heed this promise. See answers to questions 2, 3, 4, etc.(attached and received
    by the NS Human Rights Commission on October 2, 2015 as stated above and the first set of questions and answers).
    Question # 17. Please provide specific instances of this.

Answers to Question 17:

17.a. Each time, Ms. Roselyn Lopez, Ms. Amenda, Ms, Debbie, etc call me Mormon Woman and make other indecent jokes with my church and me including boldly saying that I am smelling when the dirty hotel environment was smell just to make unhappy but the
    Manager (Ms. Vanessa Brow) and her supervisor (Ms. Roselyn Lopez) laugh without requesting them to stop such abuses which are act of hate, racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia, related intolerable directed against me and reduces my power to work.

17.b. Sometimes, closing and opening times when I am organizing my work cart, they come to call me these indecent names to weaken my power and interest to work for the day or go home as happy Black woman.

17.c. Restating that several times after I have arranged my work cart, they steal what I have organized and sometimes they remove my name and several things I organize to facilitate my work on the following day. The staff removed and scattered things on
    the cart which I have organized to give me more stress to begin my work and finish on time.

17.d. I have given all the inscription of indecent name calling put on my work cart to the Manager (Ms. Vanessa Brow) and when Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada wrote to me to stop working without reason, I went to Ms. Brow to request for
    my properties including these pieces of papers containing these racist inscriptions, she refused to give them to me. I gave these pieces of papers to her when she demanded for the evidence which, I have before the date of the two mediations in support of
    my claim.

17.e. Before Ms. Vanessa Brow gave me letter of termination of employment, Ms. Brow and her supervisors vandalized, broke and opened my personal locker at the Four Points by Sheraton and cart away with my personal key because they believe that Mormon are
    dangerous people or to see whether I have dangerous things in my personal locker.

Question # 18. The reason I ask is to determine whether we can accept a complaint naming the organization as a Respondent

Answers to Question 18:

18.a. Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada are an incorporated Company and Franchise. Under the Company Act of NS and Canada an incorporated body is responsible for the mistakes of the people who work for it, including its employees,
    directors and officers.

18.b. I have right to sue the directors and officers of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada but the Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow and Mr. Tim Perry or Mediator refused to disclose and release the staff personal or correct civic names and
    addresses. Search at REQ failed.

Question # 19. Please also indicate the management/ supervisory structure for staff working in that environment.

Answers to Question 19:

19.a. Each time I forward the complaints to Mr/Ms. Saajid Khan - Chief Executive Officer and telephoned him/her but the person who received our call said that Mr./Ms. Saajid Khan - Chief Executive Officer will intervene soon but no intervention was made.

19.b. We have telephoned Compass Group Canada and forwarded all the documents which we sent to Mr. Perry also we have sent to Compass Group Canada but they said if we are aggrieved by action of our staff you can go to court or NS Human Rights Commission
    with the prior knowledge that the Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission will support Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada, Inc.

Question # 20. Were all staff in your department employees of Compass Group or were there employees directly of Four Points by Sheraton?

Answers to Question 20:

20. Between June 2014 and May 2015 when I was hired by Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada, all the staff I listed in my letters and complaints to Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada were hired directly by Four Points by
    Sheraton and Compass Group Canada.

Question # 21. Were all staff within the department supervised by staff of Compass Group and/ or Four points by Sheraton?

Answers to Question 21:

21. Yes. Between June 2014 and May 2015 when I was hired by Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada, all the staff I listed within Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada were supervised by staff of Compass Group and Four points by
    Sheraton as I have stated above.

Question # 22. Please identify who was in the supervisory positions

Answers to Question 22:

22. a. As I stated in answer to question 12 above there are five (5) supervisory positions.

22.b. They are five (5) people in the managerial rank of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada in control of Four Points by Sheraton (Mr. Josh or General Manager'Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow; Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms.
    Roselyn Lopez and Mediator or Mr. Tim Perry) in-charge of Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada that the staff and I are directly answerable to them on daily basis.

22.c. At Four Points by Sheraton the Manager or Ms. Vanessa Brow, Supervisor or Catherine Rodger, Supervisor or Ms. Roselyn Lopez are in charge of all the daily work and other activities on behalf Four Points by Sheraton and Compass Group Canada and Ms.
    Brow said that she is not answerable to Mr. Josh.
    22.d. Mr. Tim Perry or the Mediator works at Compass Group Canada and answerable to Executive Director of Compass Group Canada, Inc.

Question # 23. What their relationship was with both organizations.

Answers to Question 23:

23. As stated above, Four Points by Sheraton is the employer of the Compass Group Canada, Inc. and their relationship which I know was employer and employee relationships.

VERIFICATION

I, Mrs. Maureen N. Ofume, respectfully verified, signed and submitted under the pains and penalties of perjury this 18th day of December 2015.

Bedford (Halifax),
    Nova Scotia Canada B3M 0H5
    Tel. 902-443-4807
    E-mail: ofume.maureen@gmail.com

ENCLOSURES:

On December 16, 2015 Mr. Dave Ervin sent extensive and repetitive questions to me which I and my representatives, advocates and intervenors assigned numbers 12 to 23 as responded above:
    Dear Mrs. Ofume:

Thank you for your response. 12. To clarify, were there any employees of Four Points by Sheraton who participated in activities you consider discriminatory or 13. were in a position of authority to address those actions?
    14. If so did you report the matters to Four points by Sheraton management? 15. If so to whom? 16. What was their response? 17. Please provide specific instances of this.

18. The reason I ask is to determine whether we can accept a complaint naming the organization as a Respondent.

19. Please also indicate the management/ supervisory structure for staff working in that environment.

20. Were all staff in your department employees of Compass Group or were there employees directly of Four Points by Sheraton?

21. Were all staff within the department supervised by staff of Compass Group and/ or Four points by Sheraton? 22. Please identify who was in the supervisory positions and 23. what their relationship was with both organizations.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards.

Dave Ervin
    http://humanrights.gov.ns.ca
    David.Ervin@novascotia.ca
    Office: 902-424-7545
    Fax: 902-424-0596
    Toll Free in NS: 1-877-269-7699
    Park Lane Terraces,
    5657 Spring Garden Road,
    Suite 305 (3rd Floor)
    PO Box 2221, Halifax, NS B3J 3C4
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/NovaScotiaHumanRightsCommission

cc. The Right Prime Minister of Canada, Hon. Justin Trudeau, The Governor General of Canada; His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Premier of Nova Scotia Hon. Stephen McNeil, Ministers, MPs, etc. etc. etc.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)