• HORRIFYING RACISM, RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, XENOPHOBIA AND RELATED INTOLE

From Ofu & Associates@21:1/5 to All on Sun Dec 25 03:55:33 2016
    LETTER BY FAX, CANADA POST & E-MAIL

THE UNITED REGION OF BIAFRA COALITION (SOUTH EAST & SOUTH SOUTH);

THE GREAT AMERICAN DOLLAR STORE & INTER-CONTINENTAL STORES, INC. IN COLLABORATION WITH THE U.S. DOLLAR STORES, INTERNATIONAL, INC. & A.G. MORGANS GLOBAL ELECTION MONITORS, LAWYERS, PROSECUTORS & MEDIATORS PRACTITIONERS COALITION, INC.; International
    Movement for the Emancipation of Biafra (IMEND); International Human Rights, Endowment for Democracy and Edu/Work Force Projects &Programs (International Litigation/Advocacy/Rep./Intervenor Chapter)c/o The Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume &
    Associates, Inc. Cell: 902-989-1058 International Non-Olympic University-
    INOU & Phone (902) 443-4807

World Council for Regular and Distance Fax: 902-443-5562 Education (WCRDE) Email: Ofume.phillip@gmail.com,
    56 Jacob Lane, The Abigail buildings, #1 limptintinc@gmail.com Bedford The Abigail Building In-house mailbox humanrights.researchgroup@gmail.
    com P. 0. Box Key # 27 Bedford, Nova Scotia Canada B3M OH5

_____________________________________________________________________________

Our Ref. / HR/E.HumanR. Projects/Programs/12-16/1299891992 Date: December 24, 2016

Urgent Attention:

The Hon. Minister

Nova Scotia Department of Community Services
    Nelson Place
    5675 Spring Garden Road
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    B3J 1H1

Or

Mailing Address
    NS Department of Community Services
    P. O. Box 696
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    B3J 2T7

The Supervisor,

Central Regional Office

2131 Gottingen Street
    P. O. Box 2623
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    B3J 3E4

Phone: 902-424-5074
    Fax: 902-424-5115

Further Attention to:

To/Attention: Hon. John McCallum, P.C., M.P. Hon. Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Hon. Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Office of the Prime Minister
    80 Wellington Street
    Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2 Fax: 613-941-6900

The Right Hon Prime Minister of Canada, Hon. Justin Trudeau.
    Prime Minister of Canada Fax: 613-941-6900
    Langevin Building
    80 Wellington Street
    Ottawa ON K1A 0A6

http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/contactpm

The Honourable Geoff Regan - P.C., M.P. for Halifax West & Hon. Speaker of the House of Commons of Canada Fax: 902-426- 8339/ 613-996-6988

1496 Bedford Highway, Suite 222

Bedford, Nova Scotia

Canada B4A 1E5

The Honourable Federal Speaker of Canada House of Commons, Hon. Geoff Regan

Parliament Hill Office Fax (613) 996-6988

Room 658, Confederation Building
    House of Commons
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K1A 0A6

Hon. Stéphane Dion

Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
    125 Sussex Drive
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    K1A 0G2

The Hon. Minister

Minister for Multiculturalism,

Multiculturalism National Office Fax: 613-998-1527 Citizenship and Immigration Canada
    180 Kent Street, 6th floor
    Ottawa, Ontario
    K1A 1L1

Honourable Minister

Minister of State (Multiculturalism)

Director of Eastern Regional Office

Nova Scotia Office

1741 Brunswick Street, Suite 110 Fax 902-426-4241

Halifax, Nova Scotia

B3J 3X8

His Excellency, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights

OHCHR-UNOG – Headquarters

8-14 Avenue de la Paix

1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

The Honourable Secretary ,

US Secretary of State,

U.S. Department of State

2201 C Street NW

Washington, DC 20520

Chair, Commission on Human Rights of the Child

UN High Commission for Human Rights

OHCHR-UNOG – Headquarters

8-14 Avenue de la Paix

1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland

His Excellency the Honourable Maurice Gliele-Ahanzhanzo

UN Special Rapporteur on Racism, Racial Discrimination,

Xenophobia and Related Intolerance (p)

United Nations High Commission for Human Rights

Palace of Nations

CH - 1211 GENEVA 10

Switzerland.

Office of the Spokesperson
    for the UN Secretary-General: HE. Ban Ki-Moon & Contact UN : http://www.un.org/en/ contact-us/index.html

United Nations, S-233
    New York, NY 10027

(PRESS INQUIRIES ONLY) Tel. 212-963-7162
    (ALL OTHER INQUIRIES) Tel. 212-963-1234
    Fax. 212-963-7055

OIOS Headquarters
    Investigations Division (ID)
    7th Floor, 300 East Innovation Luggage Blg.
    New York, NY 10017, USA

UNON – United Nations
    P.O. Box 67578 00200
    United Nations Avenue,

Gigiri, Nairobi, Kenya

UNOV Vienna International Centre
    Wagramerstrasse 5,

P.O. Box 500,

A-1400 Vienna, Austria

May It Please Your Honor, Ladies & Gentlemen:

HORRIFYING RACISM, RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, XENOPHOBIA AND RELATED INTOLERANCE IN PROVIDING EDUCATION, JOBS, SOCIAL ASSISTANCE, AND OTHER SERVICES TO FIRST NATION, INUIT, METIS, BLACKS, ARABS, MUSLIMS, FILIPINO, ETC IN NOVA SCOTIA AND CANADA IN GENERAL

Purpose of the afore-captioned topical issues on behalf the above listed communities and myself I move to state the following in brief:

1. On before and after February 2015 some people in Nova Scotia advised me although with wrong directions to go to the office of the Nova Scotia Department of Seniors to apply Senior Assistance and other benefits and on February 17, 2015 and before/
    after I started telephoning, writing and e-mailing them but without response.

2. I entered the level of writing letters, e-mails and telephoning the federal and provincial Departments of Seniors, Department of Community Services, other places which the Judges and Lawyers in Nova Scotia showed me but no response from them.

3. Minister and Deputy Minister of the Nova Scotia Department of Seniors did not reply and after over one year the Ministers responded and assigned staff which gave me the links which made me know places where I found the office at Bedford Highway and
    repeated site at the Department of Community Services which I have contacted several times without response.

4. Application for Social Assistance is inevitable because my family, NGOs, companies and I are under individual sanction and worse than the sanctions imposed on terrorists and other criminals.

5. We are not allowed to work in Nova Scotia and Canada in general because of my/our political activities inside and outside Nigeria: call to end wars/conflicts in Nigeria and global call to end and boycott wars/conflicts on terrorism/terrorists; anti-
    racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance campaign; my projects/programs to become the President of Nigeria and cessation from the state of Nigeria to become New Biafra (SS &SE); etc.

6. Based on the effect mentioned in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 above, in December 2013 I started writing to federal and Nova Scotia Hon. Ministers and the Prime Ministers of Canada and Governor General of Canada and I have delivered several of my resumes/
    curriculum vitae to them without response because I have extra-ordinary skill to help Canada.

7. When the federal and Nova Scotia Hon. Ministers of Seniors and other Ministers and the Prime Ministers of Canada and Governor General of Canada refused to reply to my letters because of the fear of Presidents Obama and Bush, I decided to move to
    personal projects and programs to purchase Franchise from The Great Canadian Dollar Store Ltd and Presidents Obama and Bush and Canadian friends of Presidents Obama and Bush moved to stop the purchase after I have processed the purchase to level of
    opening.

8. The Lesbian Hon. Minister Nova Scotia Department of Community Services moved to seize my children with the frivolous claim that we have no money to hold the custody of our children whereas these racists are the cause of these problems.

9. My children are properly in best schools in Nova Scotia and we live in expensive home and we have plenty of food for our children and they are sound and healthy. This brought the boiling anger in me, my family and NGOs against Canada because their
    actions are unreasonable and cruel.

10. We were in several law courts because Canada, USA, Togo and Nigeria discrepancies on my date of birth, and severe forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance directed against me, my family and NGOs as follow:

10.a. Member of Liberal Party of Canada but mistreated because of my political, economic, social and religion belief (Christian and Muslim); colour, race, nationality of Biafra (SS & SE).

10.b. Our NGOs are over 83 years and now elected as international coordinator and my NGOs appointed me to lead research and investigation on cessation of New Biafra (SE & SS) from Nigeria and the research and investigation on cessation of New Biafra (SE &
    SS) from Nigeria was successful.

10.c. Shamefully, Canada, the USA, UK, Italy, France, etc. decided to prefer a military illiterate Muhd Buhari to highly educated experts like, The Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip Chukwuma Ofume and Kano State Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso because they
    are smart stooges and puppets capable of enriching the USA, Canada, UK, oil/gas companies, etc impoverishing Nigeria.

11. We [Prof.(Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Mrs. Maureen N. Ofume] moved hard on better life towards realization to register and incorporate above mentioned companies and started in-house businesses which enable us to take care of ourselves and family.

TO BE CONTINUED

Yours very truly,

For: The Endowed Prof. (Dr.) Phillip C. Ofume & Associates.

Phillip C. Ofume, Ph.D.

(Applicant)
    cc:
    UNHCR, Geneva, Switzerland; UN Secretary General, New York, USA, Hon. Geoff Regan (Halifax West); Liberal Party of Canada, etc.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

References & Further Readings:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.org.nonprofit/lf6erYOskAw

http://universal-fashion-art-music.blogspot.ca/2014/03/political-manifesto-ofume-president-2015_10.html

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.org.nonprofit/z5q7G-Lt76c

http://limptinc.blogspot.ca/2012/06/vote-phillip-ofume-for-aaaa-president.html

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ofume+v.+aaaa

http://limptinc.blogspot.ca/2012/11/phillip-c-ofume-v-aaaa-civil-docket-no_22.html

https://www.google.ca/search?q=breaking+world+news+-+INOU+appointment+of+more+professors&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=wRizV834CMaXmQHDsKqoCQ

https://www.facebook.com/drphillip.ofume/posts/487163231379095

https://www.google.ca/search?q=breaking+world+news+-+INOU+appointment+of+more+professors&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=wRizV834CMaXmQHDsKqoCQ

Ms. Aislinn Walsh Clerk, Assessment National Committee on Accreditation/Comité wrote:

Federation of Law Societies of Canada wrote:

“This will confirm receipt of your application for assessment of legal credentials. Your payment has been received and has been forwarded to our accounting department for processing. Upon further review of your application, it appears that you may
    not hold a law degree. We note that you hold a Masters degree from Catholic University, France, and also a number of Doctorate degrees from Catholic University and Universite Jean-Moulin Lyon III. You have also completed a number of programs at
    Dalhousie University. ..” (Ms. Aislinn Walsh Clerk, Assessment National Committee on Accreditation/Comité national sur les équivalences de diplômes de droit Federation of Law Societies of Canada/Fédération des ordres professionnels de juristes
    du Canada, World Exchange Plaza 1810-45, rue O'Connor Street Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1P 1A4 Tel: (613) 236-1700 Fax: (613) 236-7233 www.flsc.ca E- mail:awalsh@flsc.ca).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)