• Hate Messages from Religious Phonies

From Kenny@21:1/5 to All on Sat Apr 22 02:42:00 2017
    There sure has been a lot of messages here that spread hate. "I hate Gays!" What gets me is that these same hate spreaders will be going to their place of religious worship, and will sit there and look so holier than thou. Talk about the ultimate in
    hypocrisy! I am not a religious person. In fact, seeing how too many religions, especially Christian religions, do nothing but spread hate, is what makes me not believe in any god at all. I have had ultra-faithful Christians tell me that God's love is
    unconditional, except that Gays are excluded. Really?

Especially of late, there have been too many hate messages being posted here, and on other groups that are dedicated to Gay people. These people who are spreading their vile feelings are the product of Donald Trump and Mike Pence. Pence is a very
    dangerous man, more dangerous than Trump is, in that he is a seriously sick ultra-right-winged Christian hate-master!

The thing is, this is supposed to be a site that was meant for the open, and CORDIAL, and RESPECTFUL, discussion for Gay people to express their feelings. Now, I fear, it is becoming scary! It's bad enough that the hate-spreaders have seized control of
    other groups for Gays, and actually condoned that Gays should all be murdered, and that the murder of a Gay should be rewarded, not punished.

My question is this: What can be done to stop these hate-spreaders from seizing control of this group, and get them banned?

I have petitioned Google, but have yet to receive any response.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)