• Re: black widow(er) effect

From Queer Senior@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 3 08:39:14 2022
    This makes sense! As one who accepted and embraced the fact that I was Gay even well before my teens, I can tell you that I have never been attracted to, nor have I desired to have sex with any woman. I have even had people try to fix me up with an
    opposite-sex partner with the hope that this would "correct" me, but I just had no interest or desire to even meet the lady. I have also taken a lot of condemnation about my sexuality over the years, particularly when I was in my teens and early 20s,
    and it was suggested I be subjected to conversion therapy. My mother, being a devout Catholic and also a fanatical, militant Homophobe did try to push me into it, but my father stepped in and put a stop to it. I was happy with my boyfriend, and he
    accepted me for that.

I have to say something here, and that is that the push to get me into that accursed therapy came, as I said, from my mother, who was a bible-thumper. She also blindsided me one day having the priest and several church members at the house when I came
    to visit (I was on my own by the time I was 22 and was finished college). They literally cornered me and started to preach how the bible, the book of extreme hate, said I should be put to death, and I needed to change. That was the last time I had
    anything to do with church and religion. Thankfully, the current Liberal government banned that barbaric practice! Although, it's well known that if Pierre Poilievre gets the leadership of the federal conservative party, and he gets an election and
    becomes Prime Minister, conversion therapy will be reinstated, and the Gay lifestyle will be returned to the criminal code as a crime punishable by death. He also has the backing of several religious extremist leaders like David Cooke of CitizenGo; Jack
    Fonseca who represents an anti-LGBTQ hate group called Campaign Life Coalition, and a group called Liberty Coalition, who has initiated a hate campaign against the Liberal government for their banning of conversion therapy. Mr. Cooke is a particularly
    deranged and extremely dangerous extremist.

Anyway, getting back to my comment, like I stated, I have no desire to have a relationship with a member of the opposite sex, even if she was a Lesbian. Anyone I want to have a relationship with has to have a penis!

๐ŸŒˆ sexygaysenior54@gmail.com ๐ŸŒˆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 1:01:43 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)