• Re: Pride month

From Queer Senior@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 20 13:40:11 2022
    Those would be significant for acknowledgement of Pride Month. In all honesty, I could see the Dalai Lama doing just that, coming out and admitting he was Gay. As for UN Secretary General Guterres, I am not so sure he could do it, given that there are
    a significant number of UN members, particularly Russia, and ones from Africa, where there are strict anti-LGBTQ laws that call for the death penalty for anyone who is of the LGBTQ community. The repercussions for him would be too great. I also doubt
    Pope Francis would consider admitting to being a spiritual Lesbian, given the Catholic Church's propensity to a burning hatred for the LGBTQ community, which is why I walked away from the church when I was in my early 20s. How bad was it for me to be a
    Gay man in a Catholic Church? Several parishioners wanted to see me publicly beheaded and have my execution performed on the alter during mass. Nice people!

For the record, I am openly Gay, and I identify as male. My pronouns are he, him, and his. As far as my sexuality goes, I don't flaunt it, unless I find myself in a situation where flaunting my sexuality would be very much accepted. And while I don't
    flaunt it, I don't hide it either.

Happy Gay Pride Month, 2022!!

๐ŸŒˆ sexygaysenior54@gmail.com ๐ŸŒˆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

On Monday, June 20, 2022 at 3:00:36 PM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)