• Aids is a good thing - it kills niggers and fags and other trash

From ferrelwill6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Aids is a gift from God on Thu Aug 15 23:33:08 2019
    On Wednesday, January 9, 2002 at 12:02:22 AM UTC-5, Aids is a gift from God wrote:
    Keep praying that aids will keep mutating and keep killing fags,
    niggers, and other subhuman trash.

A prayer.

Oh mighty god
    Thank goodness for aids
    thank you for wiping out the filth and evil on our planet
    thank you so much for doing such a wonderful thing.

Amen

Fags - may you have a aids filled day.

so many salty liberals on here, clearly if it happened from ablood transfusion then the kid was a faggot, If this were an earlier century I would take my mighty saber and remove your blasphametic heads, derag your liberal asses down to the river sticks
    and hand you directly over to hells gates. you sick liberals have lost all morality and no longer are within the lords graces, but dont take my word for it kys and find out on your own, you can ask all those queers when you get there. No place in gods
    kingdom for people who support that which he has explicitly denied. If you want to discuss this in person pleese leave your address ;)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ferrelwill6@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Aids is a gift from God on Thu Aug 15 23:23:34 2019
    On Wednesday, January 9, 2002 at 12:02:22 AM UTC-5, Aids is a gift from God wrote:
    Keep praying that aids will keep mutating and keep killing fags,
    niggers, and other subhuman trash.

A prayer.

Oh mighty god
    Thank goodness for aids
    thank you for wiping out the filth and evil on our planet
    thank you so much for doing such a wonderful thing.

Amen

Fags - may you have a aids filled day.

Yes Sir, I wish Aids would hurry up these times are truly disheartening. whites hate whites, gays chop their cocks off and recieve praise, women talk about hings they have no idea about and act like they know something about that which they have never
    been apart of, all backed by Liberals and jews. Im just waiting for this shit to start I think there are alot us just waiting until someone makes a move

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)