• Jordan Knight: Is he gay?

From rodrigueztothefront@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jan 10 06:21:08 2019
    Goddamn, I hope it tasted good. Wish I had pumped some of my hot nut in his stomach, although I’d rather put it in him through the asshole

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Michelle Evans@21:1/5 to UD04...@ndsuvm1.bitnet on Fri Dec 16 00:51:16 2022
    On Wednesday, January 2, 1991 at 3:02:26 AM UTC-5, UD04...@ndsuvm1.bitnet wrote:
    Okay, I was told by my sister (who claims to have received this information from a reliable source) that Jordan Knight of the New Kids on the Block fainted, so they rushed him to the hospital, and not knowing what was wrong with him, they pumped his stomach, only to find he had swallowed a half
    pint of semen. Now, this is quite shocking, but she swears it to be true,
    but of course, I find this a terrible way to be outed (it's one thing to tell a parent you're gay, it's another to have it told to the nation on the 6:00 news). So the next question is: is there any truth to it? A reputable
    source would be nice.
    Joe Carlin (FWA) My other puter's a Cray ud04...@ndsuvm1.bitnet
    Computer Engineering - No I'm NOT a nerd!! kol...@plains.nodak.edu
    "And if you get shot dead, don't come home crying to me!" - my sister
    "You bring me to my knees, while I'm scratching out the eyes
    of a world I want to conquer, and deliver, and despise." - M. Ciccone

I've never heard this one, I know Jonathan Knight is gay (think the whole world knows about this already by now since it's 12/2022) but Jordan is married to a woman named Evelyn and they've 2 boys together. I think their youngest is 15 now. So I highly
    doubt that it's true. So tell your sis that WHOEVER told her that story and said that it was true was lying to her.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)