• Where does which Bible condem Homosexuality?

From lesefton@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 29 17:49:15 2018
    Remember the Torah which everyone likes to quote was written by Rabbis who rewrote Genisis at least 3 times and use two versions in the bible. Genisis is where Sodom and Gammorah are cited. There is no known word in the Greek language for homosexuel and
    the only reference in the old test is in Leviticus 22 which was written by a Rabbi when trying to preserve the Jewish religion as they were slaves at the time.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JTEM@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 29 18:27:23 2018
    Toledo. In Ohio.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/176421868168

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Late Comer@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 3 11:22:18 2018
    Sorry for double posting this. However, there should be no condemnation of Homosexuality by any religious group. It would be the height of hypocrisy! After all, Jesus himself was Gay, as were his apostles, and so was John, The Baptist. In fact, John'
    s sexuality was the real reason Salome had him beheaded! Her step-father Herod asked her what she wanted for her birthday. I think she was 17 at the time. She told her step-father that since he (John) wouldn't give her head, she wanted John's head on
    a platter. Herod then ordered John to be beheaded immediately. John's head was presented to Salome at her birthday party. The legend has it that she took John's head to her room. There, she stripped off her clothes and sat on the floor. Holding John'
    s still-dripping head with one hand, she fingered herself with her other hand. She was reputed to have had multiple orgasms over the night. This concept of Salome wanting John's head on a platter was be behind the reaction by two women who learned that
    I was Gay. Both wanted MY head on a platter! Ouch!

As for Jesus himself, read a couple of these articles. One is from 'The Guardian", and is titled "Was Jesus Gay? Probably!" by Paul Oestreicher. the second one is from a website called "vice". The link is https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/8gkgj4/
    was-jesus-gay-702. The third article is from Chapter 8 of Barbelo by Riaan Boojsen. The last one is from premier. The link is https://www.premier.org.uk/Blogs/Yeshua-Explored/Was-Jesus-Gay. There is a lot of evidence that not only was Jesus Gay, so
    were all his apostles, especially the apostle John, who was reputed to be Jesus' lover. Bet a lot of these right-winged Christian nutbars are fuming at this!

Recently, we had an election here (Ontario, Canada). there was someone campaigning for our local conservative candidate. They knocked on my door and gave me a lecture as to why the government needs to repeal the new sex education curriculum, as it
    deals with, among other things, same-sex relationships. They said this must stop. I asked why. They gave the excuse about Homosexuality being against God. My argument? When was hate a part religious teachings? then, I asked why they were so against
    Gay people when Jesus himself was Gay, and I showed them printouts of the four articles I listed above. They exploded at me with a level of anger that I haven't experienced in a long, long time. As the discussion had been reduced to name-calling and
    threats on their part, I asked them to get off my property.

So, there is a ton (tonne?) of evidence that is pointing to Jesus and his apostles, and his cousin John, the Baptist, all being Gay. It also should be pointed out to these man-hating feminists who are now condemning religion and calling Jesus a male
    chauvinist why he, Jesus, chose all men to be apostles. He wasn't turned on by women! Gotta love the guy!

Was Jesus Gay? - VICE

www.vice.com

According to one theologian, Jesus Christ was both a top and a bottom.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05