• Come in Curt Gareth Wherever You Are!

From dennis.clouser@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 28 11:45:04 2018
    Any luck finding your ex?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From paulrobts@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 16 20:06:04 2019
    Saw Mr. Gareth in a play at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles in 1975. I think the play was Seascape with Deborah Kerr and another prominent actor whose name escapes me at the moment. I remembered his character in A Very Natural Thing and wanted to see
    him act live. I believe I even saved the program! Hope you find him. I wonder what he’s doing now.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jascoschafer@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to paul...@gmail.com on Sat Feb 29 05:47:18 2020
    On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 11:06:06 PM UTC-4, paul...@gmail.com wrote:
    Saw Mr. Gareth in a play at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles in 1975. I think the play was Seascape with Deborah Kerr and another prominent actor whose name escapes me at the moment. I remembered his character in A Very Natural Thing and wanted to
    see him act live. I believe I even saved the program! Hope you find him. I wonder what he’s doing now.

I am researching the film A VERY NATURAL THING. I am looking for information on anyone who worked on this film, particularly Curt Gareth. I suspected he was using an assumed named. Like the original poster, I've struck out finding anything except
    references to his participation in this movie. If anyone has any info, I'd love to hear from you. And I'd love a picture of that program for Seascape, particularly if it has a bio for Mr. Gareth!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jascoschafer@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 29 05:49:11 2020
    Hi Paul. I am researching A VERY NATURAL THING. I would love to hear anything you can recall about Jarrie a.k.a. "Curt Gareth".

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05