• KKK hotline

From jgisti1181@greenvilleschools.us@21:1/5 to Louie Crew on Tue May 15 07:42:34 2018
    On Monday, September 30, 1991 at 12:59:32 PM UTC-4, Louie Crew wrote:
    The KKK operates a hot line in North Carolina, 704-875-0514.

Call it.

They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted a letter urging North Carolina clergy to contribute to her legal expenses
    in suing the KKK.

Warmly,
    Louie Crew

Founder of Integrity, the justice ministry of lesgay Episcopalians
    Member of Council of the Diocese of Newark
    Vestry member, Grace/Newark, home of "America the Beautiful"

Hello, I would like to know how to join this group. And I would like to know, can I be apart of the Illuminati as well if I join the KKK? Thank you for your time and have a great white day.

--
    NOTICE: Pursuant to Federal Law 47 U.S.C 254(H,I) - All online activities including e-mail are being monitored and recorded and is subject to FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From GloweyFN@21:1/5 to jgist...@greenvilleschools.us on Mon Dec 13 18:26:15 2021
    On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 10:42:36 AM UTC-4, jgist...@greenvilleschools.us wrote:

Call it.

They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted a letter urging North Carolina clergy to contribute to her legal expenses in suing the KKK.

Warmly,
    Louie Crew

Hello, I would like to know how to join this group. And I would like to know, can I be apart of the Illuminati as well if I join the KKK? Thank you for your time and have a great white day.

--
    NOTICE: Pursuant to Federal Law 47 U.S.C 254(H,I) - All online activities including e-mail are being monitored and recorded and is subject to FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests.
    thats bad

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Blocked Myself@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 22 22:21:42 2021
    e

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Queer Senior@21:1/5 to jgist...@greenvilleschools.us on Fri Mar 18 06:23:49 2022
    If you are talking about this group, soc.motss, I don't think this group would suit you. The "motss" stands for "members of the same sex", in other words, it's about having open, frank, and respectful discussions about same-sex relationships and the Gay
    lifestyle.

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐ŸŒˆ A Sexy Gay Senior ๐ŸŒˆ
    โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 10:42:36 AM UTC-4, jgist...@greenvilleschools.us wrote:

Call it.

They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal
    priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted a letter urging North Carolina clergy to contribute to her legal expenses in suing the KKK.

Warmly,
    Louie Crew

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ydogs Second account@21:1/5 to Stan Brown on Sat Apr 30 22:39:41 2022
    On Sunday, October 6, 1991 at 11:40:04 PM UTC-4, Stan Brown wrote:
    In article <1991Oct5.0...@news.unomaha.edu> ON...@Zeus.unomaha.edu (Sharon Oneil) writes:
    In <30SEP199...@cc.utah.edu> bee...@cc.utah.edu writes:

In article <Sep.30.12.59....@andromeda.rutgers.edu>, lc...@andromeda.rutgers.edu (Louie Crew) writes...
    The KKK operates a hot line in North Carolina...

Call it.

Umm, in these days of CALLER-ID... I would NOT suggest calling the KKK.
    They'd love to 'call you back'.

Ah, my dear fellow, one can always use a /pay phone/.
    Yes, but _why_ should we call it? Do we need to hear more hate from
    the KKK? Of course not: we get that right here from Clayton. (He's
    probably the same person as Kaldis; after all, has anyone ever seen
    them together?) Does it cost the KKK anything if we call? No, of
    course not. It might tie up the line, but that line isn't going to
    be called by anybody but bigots anyway, so why waste our own time and long-distance money?
    Now, if it were an 800 number...
    --
    Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems +1 216 371 0043
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA email: br...@ncoast.org
    "All my life I've wanted to be somebody. I realize now I should have
    been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin
    i kill about 25 blacks a day with my flame thrower and i hang them from their toes from my roof. sencierly mellys evil twin. {marvin}

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Austin Shaw@21:1/5 to Louie Crew on Sun Jun 5 10:50:15 2022
    On Monday, September 30, 1991 at 9:59:32 AM UTC-7, Louie Crew wrote:

Call it.

They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted
    a letter urging North Carolina clergy to contribute to her legal expenses
    in suing the KKK.

Warmly,
    Louie Crew

im just trying to get my KKK ap so i can become a nigger killer

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Queer Senior@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 16 10:37:00 2022
    Wow!! Just wow! Two messages about wanting to join the terrorist organization, the KKK! And in a group that is supposed to be for frank and open discussion about "members of the same sex" relationships! In addition to the advocation of killing of P.O.
    C., the KKK also advocates for the killing of Gay people! Do you people really feel that way, that it should be legal to kill Gay people? It's bad enough that there are these hate-spewing preachers like Jonathon Shelley, Tony Perkins, James Dobson,
    Aaron Thompson, and the like calling for us to be rounded up and executed, reading messages from people like you is scary! Very, very scary!

Let me ask you, why are you so full of hatred? What did we do that was so bad you want to kill us?

๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ sexygaysenior54@gmail.com ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
    โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Craig Cullum@21:1/5 to Craig Cullum on Mon Jul 18 20:50:50 2022
    On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 10:42:07 PM UTC-5, Craig Cullum wrote:
    On Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 12:37:02 PM UTC-5, sexygay...@gmail.com wrote:
    Wow!! Just wow! Two messages about wanting to join the terrorist organization, the KKK! And in a group that is supposed to be for frank and open discussion about "members of the same sex" relationships! In addition to the advocation of killing of P.O.
    C., the KKK also advocates for the killing of Gay people! Do you people really feel that way, that it should be legal to kill Gay people? It's bad enough that there are these hate-spewing preachers like Jonathon Shelley, Tony Perkins, James Dobson, Aaron
    Thompson, and the like calling for us to be rounded up and executed, reading messages from people like you is scary! Very, very scary!

Let me ask you, why are you so full of hatred? What did we do that was so bad you want to kill us?

๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ sexygay...@gmail.com ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
    https://m.facebook.com/jodiboy.gren.7
    https://www.facebook.com/john.ellison.58

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Craig Cullum@21:1/5 to Louie Crew on Mon Jul 18 20:58:33 2022
    On Monday, September 30, 1991 at 11:59:32 AM UTC-5, Louie Crew wrote:

Call it.

They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted
    in suing the KKK.

Warmly,
    Louie Crew

https://www.facebook.com/john.ellison.58

Tender age boy molester at 502 Arkansas Street, Forrest City, Arkansas

https://m.facebook.com/jodiboy.gren.7

Bryan Green tender age boy molester

This is their facebook pages
    There best friend Barry Michael Easley had sex and made baby with 2 daugthers at 510 East Cross Street, Forrest City, Arkansas
    and Homosexual Chris Duncan in closet at Arkansas State University in 1988 sucking tender age boy penis for money!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Craig Cullum@21:1/5 to sexygay...@gmail.com on Mon Jul 18 20:42:06 2022
    Wow!! Just wow! Two messages about wanting to join the terrorist organization, the KKK! And in a group that is supposed to be for frank and open discussion about "members of the same sex" relationships! In addition to the advocation of killing of P.O.C.
    , the KKK also advocates for the killing of Gay people! Do you people really feel that way, that it should be legal to kill Gay people? It's bad enough that there are these hate-spewing preachers like Jonathon Shelley, Tony Perkins, James Dobson, Aaron
    Thompson, and the like calling for us to be rounded up and executed, reading messages from people like you is scary! Very, very scary!

๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ sexygay...@gmail.com ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
    Bryan Joseph Green Age 59 (Aug 1962)
    607 Saint Francis County Road 762
    Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
    is tender age boy molester and filmer
    This is his picture
    Barry Michael Easley murdered 8 year old son and blamed wife on June 11, 1993 at 622 East Davis Street, Forrest City, Arkansas and threned to kill Bobby Kimble and Alan Kimble both KKK members in Forrest City, Arkansas cousin picture attached on camera
    inside FCPD 870-633-3434 and FAX 870-261-1421
    Plus is Latin Kings gang member 1977 to 1979 and they have lots of stolen AR-15 full cop killing bullets in them.
    John Cash Ellison age 58 raped little boys in Chicago, Illinois and lives 502 Arkansas Street, Forrest City, Arkansas says is Actor Bill Murry body double twin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Craig Cullum@21:1/5 to Craig Cullum on Mon Jul 18 20:43:38 2022
    On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 10:42:07 PM UTC-5, Craig Cullum wrote:
    C., the KKK also advocates for the killing of Gay people! Do you people really feel that way, that it should be legal to kill Gay people? It's bad enough that there are these hate-spewing preachers like Jonathon Shelley, Tony Perkins, James Dobson, Aaron

This is his picture
    Barry Michael Easley murdered 8 year old son and blamed wife on June 11, 1993 at 622 East Davis Street, Forrest City, Arkansas and threned to kill Bobby Kimble and Alan Kimble both KKK members in Forrest City, Arkansas cousin picture attached on camera
    Plus is Latin Kings gang member 1977 to 1979 and they have lots of stolen AR-15 full cop killing bullets in them.
    John Cash Ellison age 58 raped little boys in Chicago, Illinois and lives 502 Arkansas Street, Forrest City, Arkansas says is Actor Bill Murry body double twin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Easton Ham@21:1/5 to All on Tue Dec 6 13:32:01 2022
    pretty sure the KKK are racist not gonna lie.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Richard Right@21:1/5 to Queer Senior on Sun Jan 1 20:54:16 2023
    On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 8:23:50 AM UTC-5, Queer Senior wrote:
    If you are talking about this group, soc.motss, I don't think this group would suit you. The "motss" stands for "members of the same sex", in other words, it's about having open, frank, and respectful discussions about same-sex relationships and the
    Gay lifestyle.

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐ŸŒˆ A Sexy Gay Senior ๐ŸŒˆ
    โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ

Call it.

They recently gave out the name and phone number of a local woman Episcopal
    priest and encouraged people to harass her for her efforts on behalf of lesbian and gay people. She's sought a lawyer. The bishop has just drafted
    in suing the KKK.

Warmly,
    Louie Crew

Founder of Integrity, the justice ministry of lesgay Episcopalians Member of Council of the Diocese of Newark

--
    End your life.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Dharma Merritt@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jan 24 07:03:48 2023
    ok I'm confused, just found this on the kkk phone number thing that I looked up what's going on?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KillinItKelli NowYaKnow@21:1/5 to Sharon Oneil on Wed Feb 8 14:33:06 2023
    On Friday, October 4, 1991 at 9:29:56 PM UTC-4, Sharon Oneil wrote:
    In article <Sep.30.12.59....@andromeda.rutgers.edu>, lc...@andromeda.rutgers.edu (Louie Crew) writes...

Call it.

Umm, in these days of CALLER-ID... I would NOT suggest calling the KKK. They'd love to 'call you back'.
    Just a suggestion.
    Pay phone....woah #ThrowBackThread

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KillinItKelli NowYaKnow@21:1/5 to Craig Cullum on Wed Feb 8 14:59:55 2023
    On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 11:42:07 PM UTC-4, Craig Cullum wrote:

This is his picture
    John Cash Ellison age 58 raped little boys in Chicago, Illinois and lives 502 Arkansas Street, Forrest City, Arkansas says is Actor Bill Murry body double twin.

So........
    Um....just putting this out there......but.....pedophiles and gay people ARENT the same thing. js.
    Plenty of gay folks out there having CONSENSUAL sex with people their own age. There are even some gay people who are MARRIED to people WELL over the legal age of consent....**shocker***
    Like me for example......I been married to my wife 9+ years.....were both women...like adult women. Raised 2 sons.....one serving in the armed forces...the other in medical school....so the response thats comparing gay people to pedos is not only SUPER
    INACCURATE... But its also a played out....tired..... weak fucking attempt at undermining a whole community of people who make-up a decent percentage of this great nation. So why not just Give up the ghost..feel me? Like yup I'm gay.....and Theres lots
    of things I am as well..( being gay is only a part of who I am. I'm not Gay Kelli...(Well, to some I am I suppose lol) but I'm a myriad of other things as well most of which nobody's rallying around my murder for....like....lets see..... I am a musician.
    ..I'm a pretty good cook.....I'm a natural brunette.....I'm an animal lover..a Sagittarius.. I mean......The non murder worthy list goes on and on!!!! )#ImagineThat
    Anyways hating people for things like their sexuality....or the color of their skin.....or their gender or lack there of...Its SOOOOOO Last millenium!!! #CatchUp #DoneWithHaters #BigotsSuckMoreThanGays #ButNotAsGood #KkkCantEvenSpellClan #
    DownWithTheKkc #Boooooooooooooo ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From KillinItKelli NowYaKnow@21:1/5 to Stan Brown on Wed Feb 8 14:34:00 2023
    On Sunday, October 6, 1991 at 11:40:04 PM UTC-4, Stan Brown wrote:
    In article <1991Oct5.0...@news.unomaha.edu> ON...@Zeus.unomaha.edu (Sharon Oneil) writes:

Call it.

Umm, in these days of CALLER-ID... I would NOT suggest calling the KKK.
    They'd love to 'call you back'.

Yes, but _why_ should we call it? Do we need to hear more hate from
    the KKK? Of course not: we get that right here from Clayton. (He's
    probably the same person as Kaldis; after all, has anyone ever seen
    them together?) Does it cost the KKK anything if we call? No, of
    course not. It might tie up the line, but that line isn't going to
    be called by anybody but bigots anyway, so why waste our own time and long-distance money?
    Now, if it were an 800 number...
    --
    Stan Brown, Oak Road Systems +1 216 371 0043
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA email: br...@ncoast.org
    "All my life I've wanted to be somebody. I realize now I should have
    been more specific." -- Lily Tomlin
    Long distance money....woah #ThrowBackThread

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05