• Re: Female cannibal is looking for human male flesh!

From jill@21:1/5 to adventur...@gmail.com on Mon Oct 9 11:37:51 2023
    On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 2:49:17 PM UTC-4, adventur...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, April 6, 2012 at 1:58:16 PM UTC-4, Femcan Melanie wrote:
    Hello,

I'm femcan Melanie and I've already eaten 3 tasty men. I've cut off their cocks and balls and butchered the men, then I ate the steaks, filets, sir-loins, longpork chops and so on. Male meat is delicious and to fight overpopulation, women should be allowed to eat 90% of the male population.

But unfortunately, killing men is illegal, so I have to look for willing longpigs on the net.

If YOU want to be eaten by a sexy femcan, please send a mail to femcan....@femalecannibals.org and add a picture of your body, your age, height and weight. You must be free of diseases and you should not do drugs,
    not smoke and do not drink too much alcohol.

I can only eat one man every six months, since I want to stay slim or I will
    be eaten by cannibal myself.

So please contact me and if I don't choose you right now, please be patient!

Femcan Melanie
    It's really too bad that you don't exist because I might have enough meat on my bones to feed a femcan for 9 months or more. I'd even throw in a gift card that you could use at a local grocery store for all the side dishes plus a BBQ/meat smoker.

I WANT TO BE EATEN BY A FEMAIL, IF YOU WANT ME IN YOUR TUMMY PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL ON JILL7016084

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jill@21:1/5 to Femcan Melanie on Mon Oct 9 11:35:27 2023
    On Friday, April 6, 2012 at 1:58:16 PM UTC-4, Femcan Melanie wrote:
    Hello,

I'm femcan Melanie and I've already eaten 3 tasty men. I've cut off their cocks and balls and butchered the men, then I ate the steaks, filets, sir-loins, longpork chops and so on. Male meat is delicious and to fight overpopulation, women should be allowed to eat 90% of the male population.

But unfortunately, killing men is illegal, so I have to look for willing longpigs on the net.

If YOU want to be eaten by a sexy femcan, please send a mail to femcan....@femalecannibals.org and add a picture of your body, your age, height and weight. You must be free of diseases and you should not do drugs, not smoke and do not drink too much alcohol.

I can only eat one man every six months, since I want to stay slim or I will be eaten by cannibal myself.

Femcan Melanie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From jill@21:1/5 to jill on Mon Oct 9 11:45:57 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 2:37:53 PM UTC-4, jill wrote:
    Hello,

I'm femcan Melanie and I've already eaten 3 tasty men. I've cut off their
    cocks and balls and butchered the men, then I ate the steaks, filets, sir-loins, longpork chops and so on. Male meat is delicious and to fight overpopulation, women should be allowed to eat 90% of the male population.

If YOU want to be eaten by a sexy femcan, please send a mail to femcan....@femalecannibals.org and add a picture of your body, your age, height and weight. You must be free of diseases and you should not do drugs,

Femcan Melanie
    It's really too bad that you don't exist because I might have enough meat on my bones to feed a femcan for 9 months or more. I'd even throw in a gift card that you could use at a local grocery store for all the side dishes plus a BBQ/meat smoker.
    I WANT TO BE EATEN BY A FEMAIL, IF YOU WANT ME IN YOUR TUMMY PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL ON JILL7016084
    I WANT TO BE EATEN BY A FEMAIL, IF YOU WANT ME IN YOUR TUMMY PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL ON JILL7016084@GMAIL.COM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ram Derakhshesh@21:1/5 to jill on Mon Nov 13 06:45:28 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 10:16:00 PM UTC+3:30, jill wrote:
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 2:37:53 PM UTC-4, jill wrote:
    Hello,

I'm femcan Melanie and I've already eaten 3 tasty men. I've cut off their
    cocks and balls and butchered the men, then I ate the steaks, filets, sir-loins, longpork chops and so on. Male meat is delicious and to fight
    overpopulation, women should be allowed to eat 90% of the male population.

But unfortunately, killing men is illegal, so I have to look for willing
    longpigs on the net.

If YOU want to be eaten by a sexy femcan, please send a mail to femcan....@femalecannibals.org and add a picture of your body, your age,
    height and weight. You must be free of diseases and you should not do drugs,

Femcan Melanie
    I WANT TO BE EATEN BY A FEMAIL, IF YOU WANT ME IN YOUR TUMMY PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL ON JILL7...@GMAIL.COM
    I am a cannibal. Please message me. I can't send a message to your email

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Marcus Aurelius@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 16 10:24:33 2023
    What is a happy Roman? Answer: A Glad He Ate Her!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05