• Re: Femcan from Houston is seeking male meat in North America

From Ethan Kosior@21:1/5 to Ellen on Mon Sep 4 17:58:40 2023
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 2:23:14 AM UTC-6, Ellen wrote:
    Hi,

I'm serial killer, femcan and chef Ellen from Houston/Texas and I have already killed, butchered, cooked and eaten 13 men. I usually organize big cooking events for me and my femcan friends, we first have fun with our male victims, fuck them, fuck their assholes with strap-on dildoes and use these men as human furniture, before I kill them in my bathroom, cut off their penises and balls and let them bleed to death while already starting the evisceration. My femcan friends Sally, Norma, Maude, Christina, Jane, Nicole, Katherine, Mabel and Karen greatly
    enjoy male meat. Nicole is our "foot girl", she loves big male feet. Norma likes butts, Christina likes heads and brains, Karen loves arms and
    hands, Sally likes liver and kidneys the most, Maude loves the penis and the balls, Jane likes human calves, Katherine likes male bellies the
    most and Mabel loves male breasts and chests. I like every part of a man.

If you are a man, please contact me at femcan...@yahoo.com and please
    send me pictures of your meat. We will only take non-smokers and you must not do drugs.

I can pick you up within North America. Once you come into my car, you're food for femcans!

We will also eat any male FBI-agent, who visits us. Sally used to be a female FBI-agent, but we introduced her to eating male meat and
    now she is a true femcan, I think there is a femcan in every woman, since men are just meat.

Femcans may also contact and join us, we still have male meet in our freezer.

Contact me, we are hungry!

Femcan Ellen
    I want my cock and balls eaten first please come to me 143 hyde st balgonie I'm 19 just come

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jill@21:1/5 to Ethan Kosior on Mon Oct 9 11:44:38 2023
    On Monday, September 4, 2023 at 8:58:43 PM UTC-4, Ethan Kosior wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 2:23:14 AM UTC-6, Ellen wrote:
    Hi,

I'm serial killer, femcan and chef Ellen from Houston/Texas and I have already killed, butchered, cooked and eaten 13 men. I usually organize big cooking events for me and my femcan friends, we first have fun with our male
    victims, fuck them, fuck their assholes with strap-on dildoes and use these
    men as human furniture, before I kill them in my bathroom, cut off their penises and balls and let them bleed to death while already starting the evisceration. My femcan friends Sally, Norma, Maude, Christina, Jane, Nicole, Katherine, Mabel and Karen greatly
    enjoy male meat. Nicole is our "foot girl", she loves big male feet. Norma likes butts, Christina likes heads and brains, Karen loves arms and
    hands, Sally likes liver and kidneys the most, Maude loves the penis and the
    balls, Jane likes human calves, Katherine likes male bellies the
    most and Mabel loves male breasts and chests. I like every part of a man.

If you are a man, please contact me at femcan...@yahoo.com and please
    send me pictures of your meat. We will only take non-smokers and you must not do drugs.

I can pick you up within North America. Once you come into my car, you're food for femcans!

We will also eat any male FBI-agent, who visits us. Sally used to be a female FBI-agent, but we introduced her to eating male meat and
    now she is a true femcan, I think there is a femcan in every woman, since men are just meat.

Femcans may also contact and join us, we still have male meet in our freezer.

Contact me, we are hungry!

Femcan Ellen
    I want my cock and balls eaten first please come to me 143 hyde st balgonie I'm 19 just come

IF YOU WANT ME IN YOUR TUMMY PLEASE SEND ME ON JILL7016084@GMAIL.COM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)