• Re: Jim Gorman sez that females are the "weaker sex" but he sexually ab

From Max Pwner@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 9 15:09:50 2022
    XPost: alt.checkmate, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.hackers.malicious

So TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bull@Schitt.corn> sez to me they sez:

Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by Checkmate!

On Thu, 08 Dec 2022 23:53:31 GMT, Creon put forth the notion that: #

In <MPG.3dfbc7129f0f2a8b98bc32@usnews.blocknews.net>, TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY <Bull@Schitt.corn> wrote:
    Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by >>Checkmate!
    On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:24:58 -0700, Skeeter put forth the notion that: # >>>>In article <$1$$coUNsX1QhmHRLISW$G1OV$@161.145.16.100>, Pwner2theM@a.x says...
    So marg <pandora@peak.org> sez to me they sez:
    On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 17:17:37 -0700, % wrote:
    Skeeter wrote:
    In article <RFydnRlU7oz3ggz-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@supernews.com>, >>pandora@peak.org says...
    On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 11:52:17 -0800, TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY >>wrote:
    Caution! Always wear ANSI approved goggles when reading posts by >>Checkmate! On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 16:48:45 +0000, marg put forth the notion that: #
    On Wed, 07 Dec 2022 01:04:43 +0420, Max Pwner wrote:
    So pandora <pandora@peak.org> sez to me they sez:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 14:35:46 -0700, % wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 13:54:51 -0700, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pandora wrote:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 13:17:36 -0700, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pandora wrote:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 12:04:43 -0700, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pandora wrote:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 11:28:51 -0700, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pandora wrote:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 10:55:45 -0700, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pandora wrote:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 10:07:10 -0700, % wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pandora wrote:
    On Tue, 06 Dec 2022 10:48:13 +0000, Sn!pe wrote: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>There was nothing happening in here last night
    so I went to bed early, and now it's a bright new day. They say it's going to get cold around here come the middle of the week. I'd better get some beer laid in before the weather closes in.
    Supposed to be rainy here all week; temps in the >>mid 40s though so not too cold. Gonna do some Xmas gift wrapping and baking. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i have to sneak hers into the house and wrap it >>without her seeing it
    I have family coming to visit on Dec 11th so I
    have to get their gifts wrapped before then as I won't have time to wrap them after they get here. Too much visiting. :-)
    i have some people coming that i don't buy stuff
    for , but later , closer to cristmas family will be here , i buy them stuff bu i'll get someone else to wrap it , i'm a really bad wrapper
    I don't like wrapping and typically I wait til the >>last minute to do it but not this year. I want to get it done! I don't have anyone to wrap the gifts for me. Oh well. I persevere.
    i try to do them as i get them , but i tear the paper >>and get tape all over
    My problem is that I buy a LOT all at once. Then, the >>gift wrapping is a HUGE project.
    i don't like on line shopping and , i only have a few >>stores here so i , only buy one or two things at a time , and hope they put new stuff on the shelves
    I only buy locally. I like to help out the local
    economy. I don't buy online either.
    i do that too but then i can't surprise anyone local , >>everybody has seen everything already
    That is a problem. My family isn't truly local so I can >>still surprise them.
    i can surprise her sometimes , it they put stuff on the top >>shelves , she's not tall enough to see it
    Hehehehehehe.
    she can't reach the 6 packs of pepsi cans
    I always have to ask others for help getting stuff down from
    the high shelves.
    Trans kids just want help being able to participate in school >>sports while not being bullied.
    Your comment has nothing to do with mine. Mine is about
    reality, yours is about a delusion.
    Apparently it's not "bullying" for "trans" boys to compete
    against all girls in sports where they know they have a physical advantage, but he obviously doesn't want to talk about that. Why can't boys who want to pretend they're girls still compete with other boys... because they're afraid they might lose?
    Probably. It would seem they just want an advantage.
    It's just not right. That poor girl worked her life to win that >>swimming thing just to have a man steal it away from her
    i think people would know and , call the real winner the winner even >>if she seconed they'd know the truth
    I would hope so but it seems today that many are confused.
    So, you're going to continue bullying transpeople, specifically >>children.
    Who said that?
    Big "surprise". That's definitely not "cruel" of you to support the >>laws like were passed in ohio which affected exactly ONE student in all of the state.
    You're such a "nice" lady, I'm sure everyone in Yachats loves >>transphobes.
    Someone is triggered again.
    Now it's bullying little old ladies because it's afraid of men.
    Bullying a widow, no less. Is Jen/Max/etc. a psychopath or something?

He scored 150 on the Mental Defect test. His hate and anger are obviously starting to consume him... it's fascinating to watch.

Is it more "fascinating" than watching a convicted pedophile desperately try to make anyone believe that they care about women's rights?

--
    ♪ MAX POWER ♪
    ♪ HE'S THE MAN WHOSE NAME ♪
    ♪ YOU'D LOVE TO TOUCH ♪
    ♪ BUT YOU MUSTN'T TOUCH ♪
    ♪ HIS NAME SOUNDS GOOD IN YOUR EAR ♪
    ♪ BUT WHEN YOU SAY IT, YOU MUSTN'T FEAR ♪
    ♪ 'CAUSE HIS NAME CAN BE SAID ♪
    ♪ BY ANYONE... ♪

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)