• Racist twat is my granddaughter

From Jamaican Slut@21:1/5 to Greg Carr on Sat Jan 2 10:14:04 2021
    XPost: can.politics, alt.niggers, aus.politics
    XPost: sac.politics

In article <f714530f-1306-49a0-a15b-
    ae5686afc154n@googlegroups.com>
    Greg Carr <gregcarrsober@gmail.com> wrote:

Die you incestuos lowlifes .Total lowlifes you all are.

Do you clean your mommy's cunt after the sailors are done with
    her?

On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 10:32:25 PM UTC-8, Byker wrote:
    This lying racist twat is my granddaughter. My rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree. I am so proud.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9105503/SoHo-Karen-flees-California-Cheerleader-22-grabs-McDonalds-near-hometown.html

SoHo Karen flees to California: Cheerleader, 22, grabs McDonald's in a face shield near her family home after she 'assaulted a black boy, 14, thinking he stole her iPhone' in NYC
    The woman dubbed 'Soho Karen' - 22-year-old Miya Ponsetto - has been seen for the first time
    She was named as the woman who assaulted a 14-year-old black boy at a New York City hotel in a row over a phone
    Seen in exclusive DailyMail.com photos, she was seen making a quick trip to McDonald's in Fillmore, California
    The 22-year-old has been laying low at her family's $389,000 home in the small town of Piru, a small farming town approximately 30 miles north of LA
    Despite facing potential assault and attempted robbery charges in New York, she appeared relaxed and was smiling broadly as she grabbed her orde
    On Thursday, DailyMail.com obtained police reports and court records bearing her name
    The records show Ponsetto was arrested on February 28, 2020, for public intoxication in Beverly Hills
    Ponsetto was arrested again near Calabasas for drunk driving on May 28
    New York City police have been searching for 'SoHo Karen' after she was filmed attacking Keyon Harrold Jr at the Arlo Hotel on Saturday
    The woman falsely accused Harrold Jr of stealing her iPhone, which was returned to her by an Uber driver moments after the scuffle
    The boy's family and civil rights attorney Ben Crump are calling for charges
    Police have not officially named her but sources confirmed it is Ponsetto Published: 19:06 EST, 1 January 2021 | Updated: 22:00 EST, January 1, 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9105503/SoHo-Karen-flees-California-Cheerleader-22-grabs-McDonalds-near-hometown.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)