• Where is TRIPPSTADT?

From catlin6571@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Rainer Etterling on Wed Oct 10 20:20:33 2018
    On Tuesday, July 6, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Rainer Etterling wrote:
    I assume the Trippstadt you are looking for is about 10 km south of Kaiserslautern, afaik in earlier
    times this area did belong to the kingdom of Bavaria (Bayern). By the way, it seems to be the only
    Trippstadt in Germany.

Rainer

Jean-Frédéric BEUVIN <jf_beuvin@post.club-internet.fr> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
    37811F2F.159667D1@post.club-internet.fr...
    Hello

My ancestor seems to travel a lot.
    FEHRE Jean and WEBER Elisabeth got married in New York in 1849 but their children were born from France

Elisabeth WEBER was born in TRIPPSTADT, Bayern the 10/26/1824

Her parents WEBER Jean Conrad and WOLF Eva got married in TRIPPSTADT in februar 1834 (or 1824).

There is a TRIPPSTADT in Rheinland (I am not sure, the name is Rhénanie
    in Fench and my german is awful)

We do not know where FEHRE come from.

I can find any TRIPPSTADT ( or TRUPSTADT or TRAPPSTADT) in Bayern. The TRIPPSTADT from Rheinland seems to far to be part of Bayern.

Does anybody have information on a TRIPPSTADT in Bayern in the year 1824
    ?

Thanks for help.

J.F. Beuvin

Lyon, France

I also looked at baptism records from Trippstadt Bayern which doesn't match today's location of Trippstadt. So I checked Bavarian history and found that at one time or the other The ruler of Bavaria also ruled as Count Palatinate. So the only explanation
    I can see for this is that the baptism record was from a time when Bavaria ruled Trippstadt. You know through married, inheritance, and war areas not physically connected to a land became part of the land.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)