• Surname: REUWER & ELLINGHAUS, Baltimore

From rcreuwer@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 17 01:54:37 2018
    Hello,

My name is Ronald Charles Reuwer II. My great great grandfather was Carl H. Reuwer and great grand father was Charles H. Reuwer my grandfather was also named Charles H. Reuwer sadly passed away in 1996. My father Ronald C. Reuwer was an only child. I
    have really just begun to research my family history my father told me a good bit. Sadly there aren’t many Reuwer’s around most of us live within 80 miles of Baltimore. If this reaches you and would like to chat further my email is rcreuwer@gmail.
    com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Enno Borgsteede@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 18 10:59:26 2018
    Op 17-02-18 om 10:54 schreef rcreuwer@gmail.com:
    Hello,

My name is Ronald Charles Reuwer II. My great great grandfather was Carl H. Reuwer and great grand father was Charles H. Reuwer my grandfather was also named Charles H. Reuwer sadly passed away in 1996. My father Ronald C. Reuwer was an only child. I
    have really just begun to research my family history my father told me a good bit. Sadly there aren’t many Reuwer’s around most of us live within 80 miles of Baltimore. If this reaches you and would like to chat further my email is rcreuwer@gmail.com

Hello Charles,

I'm not looking for a chat, so I won't email, but Reuwer & Ellinghaus
    are in the FamilySearch tree, and appear to have German origins. There
    are also sources in Rotterdam.

For my POV, this is easy to figure out, so I won't write more, unless
    you have specific questions about this, or have trouble translating things.

Groeten uit Driebergen,

Enno

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)