• Re: Why Are You Into Medieval Genealogy?

From HWynn@21:1/5 to pdaw...@gmail.com on Sun Nov 14 14:12:15 2021
    On Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 10:51:45 AM UTC-5, pdaw...@gmail.com wrote:
    In my household we have two classes: wife class and cat class. The cat class rules

What about wife's cat class? I've heard stories...

By the way, I'm a wife, and we have an orange tabby cat, a dog, and an African grey parrot. The dog (a female who is about 9 months old and is already 85 lbs) follows me everywhere, although she is with my husband much more. She went deer hunting with
    my spouse and his friend this morning. She's a rescue dog and we know the mother is a "Black Mouth Cur" (an American breed) but the father is unknown. The vet thinks the father was possibly a Great Dane. The cat is independent- closest to my son. The
    parrot (an African grey male) only likes my son, and seems to be disdainful of the rest of us. They (parrot and son) are the same age and will likely outlive my husband and I.

I've been interested in Medieval Genealogy since finding a few lines to Medieval times from northern and southern US colonial ancestors. I started in genealogy due reading a deceased family member's extensive research on the American ancestors and
    expanding on it. Genealogy in general is a fun "hobby" to me, although I realize it a serious scholarly effort for many. Through it, I've developed a keen interest in US history and, secondly, UK (specifically English) history, and am a member of the
    Tudor Society. No, I'm not descended from a Tudor, as far as I know. It takes me away from an often stressful career.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)