• Looking for a scan of Blomefield's detailed Bedingfield pedigree

From lancaster.boon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 25 13:59:35 2022
    Can anyone help? I don't think copyright is an issue! I suppose someone out there must have easier access to a library with Blomefield than me.

Although Blomefield's Essay Towards a Topographical History of the County of Norfolk is one of the easiest county histories to find online, I have never found a version which shows his full folded out Bedingfield pedigree. It clearly shows a lot of
    notes which attempt to correlate something like the old visitation pedigrees to old records. It is particularly surprising that British History Online have not reproduced it, as they reproduced several pedigrees from the same article.

The pedigree is a large fold out inserted in the Oxburgh (Oxborough) article in South Greenhow hundred. This was originally in volume 3, at p. 482, and later in volume 6, at around page 179.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Will Johnson@21:1/5 to lancast...@gmail.com on Wed Sep 28 16:29:21 2022
    On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 1:59:37 PM UTC-7, lancast...@gmail.com wrote:
    Can anyone help? I don't think copyright is an issue! I suppose someone out there must have easier access to a library with Blomefield than me.

Although Blomefield's Essay Towards a Topographical History of the County of Norfolk is one of the easiest county histories to find online, I have never found a version which shows his full folded out Bedingfield pedigree. It clearly shows a lot of
    notes which attempt to correlate something like the old visitation pedigrees to old records. It is particularly surprising that British History Online have not reproduced it, as they reproduced several pedigrees from the same article.

The pedigree is a large fold out inserted in the Oxburgh (Oxborough) article in South Greenhow hundred. This was originally in volume 3, at p. 482, and later in volume 6, at around page 179.

https://www.google.com/books/edition/An_Essay_Towards_a_Topographical_History/yFkMAQAAMAAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)