• Funeral Monuments of Norfolk by A. Norris... location?

From Darrell E. Larocque@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 25 09:20:44 2022
    I'm looking for an online location for Funeral Monuments of Norfolk by A. Norris, as often named by Walter Rye in his publications.

Any help is appreciated!

Darrell

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From lancaster.boon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Darrell E. Larocque on Mon Jul 25 23:39:56 2022
    On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 6:20:45 PM UTC+2, Darrell E. Larocque wrote:
    I'm looking for an online location for Funeral Monuments of Norfolk by A. Norris, as often named by Walter Rye in his publications.

Any help is appreciated!

Darrell

I wonder if Anthony Norris (a Norfolk antiquarian) actually printed that work, or whether Rye was looking at a written manuscript? Various collections of his manuscripts seem to be listed in Norfolk archives etc. https://nrocatalogue.norfolk.gov.uk/index.
    php/catalogues-of-anthony-norriss-collections

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Darrell E. Larocque@21:1/5 to lancast...@gmail.com on Tue Jul 26 17:35:55 2022
    On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 2:39:58 AM UTC-4, lancast...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 6:20:45 PM UTC+2, Darrell E. Larocque wrote:

Any help is appreciated!

Darrell
    I wonder if Anthony Norris (a Norfolk antiquarian) actually printed that work, or whether Rye was looking at a written manuscript? Various collections of his manuscripts seem to be listed in Norfolk archives etc. https://nrocatalogue.norfolk.gov.uk/
    index.php/catalogues-of-anthony-norriss-collections

The usage of this source does point to a personal copy by Rye, and I was hoping that other copies existed. Thank you for the response!

Darrell

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05