• Descent from Antiquity charts

From Jesse S Northen@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 17 14:55:42 2022
    Hi there,

I have read several times that the Augustan Society published "Descent from Antiquity charts" that contain several possible lineages back into ancient times in 1986. Is there a way to find these to see them? I don't really know where to look and I'm
    curious to examine them. I realize nothing that far back can be proven but I'd love to do some fun speculating if I could only see them somehow.

Thank you

Jesse S Northen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Will Johnson@21:1/5 to Jesse S Northen on Thu Mar 17 15:29:05 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 2:55:44 PM UTC-7, Jesse S Northen wrote:
    Hi there,

I have read several times that the Augustan Society published "Descent from Antiquity charts" that contain several possible lineages back into ancient times in 1986. Is there a way to find these to see them? I don't really know where to look and I'm
    curious to examine them. I realize nothing that far back can be proven but I'd love to do some fun speculating if I could only see them somehow.

Thank you

Jesse S Northen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_antiquity

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From guineapigchumlee@gmail.com@21:1/5 to wjhons...@gmail.com on Thu Mar 17 17:27:17 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 6:29:06 PM UTC-4, wjhons...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi there,

Thank you

Jesse S Northen

Can anyone tell me if additions and corrections for the original DFA have been published?
    Nancy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jesse S Northen@21:1/5 to wjhons...@gmail.com on Thu Mar 17 17:45:47 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:29:06 PM UTC-7, wjhons...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi there,

Thank you

Jesse S Northen

Not exactly looking for general info, specifically the charts that the Augustan Society published in 1986. I have seen them referenced multiple times, I'll try to find examples of that.

Jesse S Northen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Will Johnson@21:1/5 to Jesse S Northen on Fri Mar 18 11:21:55 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 5:45:48 PM UTC-7, Jesse S Northen wrote:
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:29:06 PM UTC-7, wjhons...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi there,

I have read several times that the Augustan Society published "Descent from Antiquity charts" that contain several possible lineages back into ancient times in 1986. Is there a way to find these to see them? I don't really know where to look and I'
    m curious to examine them. I realize nothing that far back can be proven but I'd love to do some fun speculating if I could only see them somehow.

Thank you

Jesse S Northen
    Not exactly looking for general info, specifically the charts that the Augustan Society published in 1986. I have seen them referenced multiple times, I'll try to find examples of that.

Jesse S Northen

They are online
    Have you contacted them directly?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05