• Genealogics Message

From Will Johnson@21:1/5 to E. Hopkins on Mon Sep 20 16:49:34 2021
    On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:35:50 PM UTC-7, E. Hopkins wrote:
    Hi, everyone.

I tried to view the genealogics.org site tonight and received a message that my access was forbidden. I have absolutely no idea why I have been banned. I would be lost without being able to use this site.

Does anyone know what's going on? Do any of you have an email address for the manager?

Much thanks in advance.

Its working now

https://www.genealogics.org/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From E. Hopkins@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 20 16:35:49 2021
    Hi, everyone.

I tried to view the genealogics.org site tonight and received a message that my access was forbidden. I have absolutely no idea why I have been banned. I would be lost without being able to use this site.

Does anyone know what's going on? Do any of you have an email address for the manager?

Much thanks in advance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From John Higgins@21:1/5 to E. Hopkins on Mon Sep 20 21:36:37 2021
    Hi, everyone.

Much thanks in advance.
    Try again on Tuesday morning. If you still have a problem accessing the site, post here again and I'll contact the manager on your behalf to see what might be going on. I know that he did an update over the weekend, and there might perhaps be some
    fallout from that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From E. Hopkins@21:1/5 to jhigg...@yahoo.com on Tue Sep 21 04:46:11 2021
    On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:36:38 AM UTC-4, jhigg...@yahoo.com wrote:
    Hi, everyone.

Much thanks in advance.
    Try again on Tuesday morning. If you still have a problem accessing the site, post here again and I'll contact the manager on your behalf to see what might be going on. I know that he did an update over the weekend, and there might perhaps be some
    fallout from that.
    Thank you all for your assistance. I contacted Ian Fettes and he fixed the problem. It turns out that the web site thought I was a bot and blocked me. Elizabeth

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05