• Clonmel Assizes Records - 1832

From jackeastlake1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 7 04:22:49 2019
    My ancestor James Cummins, brother of Thomas. Trial details available British Newspaper Archives. Payment necessary except I managed most of the information with temporary access. May pay for the end part regarding Cummins defence. It was perhaps left
    off or on continuing page. They were kept n a hulk until they sailed to Port Jackson, NSW. Then as convicts one worked at Appin, the other at Penrith, NSW.
    John Eastlake
    Merimbula
    NSW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Elias Jamieson Brown@21:1/5 to jackea...@gmail.com on Sun Jul 25 23:14:43 2021
    Hey John,

I'm also related to James Cummins - looks like he's my 3rd great-grandfather. I'm just wondering if you were able to access records of his trial and defence?

On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 9:22:50 PM UTC+10, jackea...@gmail.com wrote:
    My ancestor James Cummins, brother of Thomas. Trial details available British Newspaper Archives. Payment necessary except I managed most of the information with temporary access. May pay for the end part regarding Cummins defence. It was perhaps left
    off or on continuing page. They were kept n a hulk until they sailed to Port Jackson, NSW. Then as convicts one worked at Appin, the other at Penrith, NSW.
    John Eastlake
    Merimbula
    NSW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)