• help find my Irish grandfather?

From Dale Fixter@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 3 10:19:07 2019
    Hey guys

I have been trying my best to find the Irish Birth record for my grandfather, but having no luck, here is what I do know:

First Names: John Joseph Patrick
    Surname: Keena
    DOB: 01/08/1920
    Born (but not certain): Mullingar

He later relocated to England, and died in 1991 Barnsley Yorkshire - which I have found this record.

He had a brother with the first name William, whom was younger than him. He had a sister with first name Bridget.

Can you help?

Cheers
    Dale

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From 13elisabeth.coyne@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dale Fixter on Tue Apr 9 04:03:48 2019
    On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 6:19:08 PM UTC, Dale Fixter wrote:
    Hey guys

I have been trying my best to find the Irish Birth record for my grandfather, but having no luck, here is what I do know:

First Names: John Joseph Patrick
    Surname: Keena
    DOB: 01/08/1920
    Born (but not certain): Mullingar

He later relocated to England, and died in 1991 Barnsley Yorkshire - which I have found this record.

He had a brother with the first name William, whom was younger than him. He had a sister with first name Bridget.

Can you help?

Cheers
    Dale

Hello Dale,

i hope this helps. I looked him up on findmypast.co.uk and found a birth record for John Keene, born in the July-September quarter in 1919 in Mullingar, Vol 3, page 166. You should be able to order his Irish birth certificate from Ireland with that
    information.

Elisabeth Coyne

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)