• Edward George Smyth/Smith

From hmcleish89@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 5 13:54:18 2018
    Hi I am trying to trace my grandmothers side of the family, in particular her Uncle Edward George Smyth born 16th June 1880 in Inishowen. He married Maria Duddy in 1909 and had two daughters Esther Dorothy Buncrana 1910 and Georgina Mary Annette 1915.
    Maria had another daughter Catherine Thomas Kelly known as Daisy born 1907. I also have reference to a Georgina Smyth passing away in 2010 could this be Edward George's daughter? I have reference to Maria and her two daughters on the 1911 census and not
    sure where he was at the time but he pops up again being discharged from army 1914 due to being unfit, and again on the birth certificate of Georgina. Can anyone help fill in the blanks....where were they living? when did they die? My mum being an only
    child has limited memories of what her mum told her. We are hoping to travel to Ireland early next year and visit places where they lived.

Thank you in advance

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From helenmmcleish52@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 5 14:14:18 2018
    Hi I am trying to trace my grandmothers side of the family, in particular her Uncle Edward George Smyth born 16th June 1880 in Inishowen. He married Maria Duddy in 1909 and had two daughters Esther Dorothy Buncrana 1910 and Georgina Mary Annette 1915.
    Maria had another daughter Catherine Thomas Kelly known as Daisy born 1907. I also have reference to a Georgina Smyth passing away in 2010 could this be Edward George's daughter? I have reference to Maria and her two daughters on the 1911 census and not
    sure where he was at the time but he pops up again being discharged from army 1914 due to being unfit, and again on the birth certificate of Georgina. Can anyone help fill in the blanks....where were they living? when did they die? My mum being an only
    child has limited memories of what her mum told her. We are hoping to travel to Ireland early next year and visit places where they lived.
    email updated

Thank you in advance
    Helen

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)