• DUFFY History

From tyleroo2014.ld@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 27 09:55:11 2018
    was wondering if any of your members could possibly help in finding any links to my family past as I have got so far and it has gone cold

I am the great granddaughter of Patrick Duffy born abt1891 in Corragoola ,Carracastle

Parents: Thomas Duffy (abt 1854) & Bridget Cullen (abt 1861) They married around (1887) in Ballaghaderreen

My great grandfathers siblings where, Michael Duffy (abt1889),Mary Duffy(abt 1860),Bridget Duffy (abt1892),Martin Duffy (abt 1894),Catherine Duffy(abt 1895),Anne Duffy (abt1895)

This is where I am going cold I know Thomas Duffy father was Martin Duffy, don’t know his mother

Bridget Duffy (Cullen) father was Michael Cullen, I can’t find any further details on Bridget as the location on the marriage cert is very hard to read, so I can’t find any near record. I only suggest that she died between 1895 and 1901 as on the
    census Thomas Duffy is a widow.

If anyone could possible shed any light on Bridget Cullen(Duffy) family, and any members of my great grandfathers siblings as this is family history that really was not known except I was told by my granddad Bridget and Mary that they went to America(
    unknown details after)

If anyone has any details that could possible help can you contact me on Lara-duffy@hotmail.com

Any information would be much appreciated, thank you

Regards,

Lara Morrison (nee duffy)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Annailis@21:1/5 to tyleroo2014.ld@gmail.com on Mon Apr 30 09:01:19 2018
    On 2018-04-27 12:55 PM, tyleroo2014.ld@gmail.com wrote:
    was wondering if any of your members could possibly help in finding any links to my family past as I have got so far and it has gone cold

I am the great granddaughter of Patrick Duffy born abt1891 in Corragoola ,Carracastle

Parents: Thomas Duffy (abt 1854) & Bridget Cullen (abt 1861) They married around (1887) in Ballaghaderreen

My great grandfathers siblings where, Michael Duffy (abt1889),Mary Duffy(abt 1860),Bridget Duffy (abt1892),Martin Duffy (abt 1894),Catherine Duffy(abt 1895),Anne Duffy (abt1895)

This is where I am going cold I know Thomas Duffy father was Martin Duffy, don’t know his mother

Bridget Duffy (Cullen) father was Michael Cullen, I can’t find any further details on Bridget as the location on the marriage cert is very hard to read, so I can’t find any near record. I only suggest that she died between 1895 and 1901 as on the

If anyone could possible shed any light on Bridget Cullen(Duffy) family, and any members of my great grandfathers siblings as this is family history that really was not known except I was told by my granddad Bridget and Mary that they went to America(
    unknown details after)

If anyone has any details that could possible help can you contact me on Lara-duffy@hotmail.com

Regards,

Can't help with your Duffy research per se but just wanted to remind researchers that "gone/went to America" didn't mean just the U.S.

AW

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Kupp@21:1/5 to tyleroo2014.ld@gmail.com on Mon Apr 30 13:37:31 2018
    On 04/27/18 12:55, tyleroo2014.ld@gmail.com wrote:

unknown details after)

Regards,

It may be a longshot but there were Duffy's living next to my
    grandmother in the 1950's and beyond on Hill St. in Sugar Notch, Pa.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05