• Re: John Brady 1807 Ireland moved to USA sometime before 1854

From Misty R@21:1/5 to Misty R on Sat Nov 19 09:03:03 2022
    On Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 10:46:59 AM UTC-6, Misty R wrote:
    I am looking for John Brady who was born in Ireland 1807 according to the 1860 census for Fall Creek, Madison, Indiana. I know my 3x great-grandmother was his first daughter (from any records I can find) was born 30 MAY 1854 • Indianapolis, Marion,
    Indiana, USA. He was married to Priscilla Moore(s). They had two other children James and Annie.

I have been able with the assistance of DNA matches to find out his family more than likely lived in Cavan County, Ireland before he came to the US. I have discovered some family marriages include Daly, McAvoy, McKeon, Duris. I know Daly and Brady
    connect in Cavan County.

I also have connected with a few members of the Facebook group Hugh and Hannah (McCormick) Brady Descendants. I just can't make the direct connection to John anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John, in the US, lived in Illinois, Indiana, Kansas (possibly), Ohio (possibly), not sure if he made it with his daughters to Kansas or Oklahoma
    Priscilla died 28 AUG 1885 • Adams County, Illinois, USA

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Misty R@21:1/5 to All on Sat Nov 19 08:46:38 2022
    I am looking for John Brady who was born in Ireland 1807 according to the 1860 census for Fall Creek, Madison, Indiana. I know my 3x great-grandmother was his first daughter (from any records I can find) was born 30 MAY 1854 • Indianapolis, Marion,
    Indiana, USA. He was married to Priscilla Moore(s). They had two other children James and Annie.

I have been able with the assistance of DNA matches to find out his family more than likely lived in Cavan County, Ireland before he came to the US. I have discovered some family marriages include Daly, McAvoy, McKeon, Duris. I know Daly and Brady
    connect in Cavan County.

I also have connected with a few members of the Facebook group Hugh and Hannah (McCormick) Brady Descendants. I just can't make the direct connection to John anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John, in the US, lived in Illinois, Indiana, Kansas (possibly), Ohio (possibly), not sure if he made it with his daughters to Kansas or Oklahoma

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)