• kearney-casey family research

From Candela Porcario@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 4 18:24:33 2020
    Hi!
    I have been trying to locate information on some ancestors of mine, thats how i came across this group, and i hope someone could help me.

I have researched many websites concerning Ireland archives and genealogy research, for many of those web-pages I dont have access because I live in Argentina or they ask for a fee way to expensive and with no certainty i will find what I´m looking for
    and in the ones i can get in, there is not much information on. I really hope someone could give me a hand on this because i feel I´m on a dead end.

This is what I got so far:

My great grandmother was Maria Elena Kearney, she was born in Buenos Aires argentina on January 24 of 1889 to parents John Kearney and Julia Casey who also had another daughter, Julia Kearney born April 4th 1894.

As far as i know, John Kearney was born 1866 in Weastmeath, Ireland and Julia Casey was born September 7 of 1869; regarding where she was born i found an archive where she was born in Bishopstown, county cork, Ireland but in my great grandmother birth
    certificate it says she was from weastmeath. Also, I believe Julia´s parents could be Daniel Casey and Catherine kearney but although i found records of Dan an Kate´s marriage and the birth & christening of a Julia Casey I´m not sure I made the
    correct connection.

Can someone help me? I´m more interested in finding deceased records or migration paper but it seems that Ireland didn't have migration archives during that period of time.

Regards,
    Candela

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)