• Gravestones in America

From dogresq50@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 28 19:03:26 2020
    I live in Buffalo,NY. There is a cemetery close yo my home that has many,many Irish people buried there.

Lots of them have the Irish county where they were born, written on the stone.There is still a large Irish population in Buffalo.

I would love to present these photos
    To a site where people possibly doing research can see them,and see where they are located in the states with the hopes it may help someones family search

Find a grave is not particularly detailed enough and I would like it to be a specifically Irish site. Can anyone help me with a place I can put these photos?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Michael Moroney@21:1/5 to dogresq50@gmail.com on Tue Jun 30 17:52:42 2020
    dogresq50@gmail.com writes:

I live in Buffalo,NY. There is a cemetery close yo my home that has
    many,many Irish people buried there.

Lots of them have the Irish county where they were born, written on the >stone.There is still a large Irish population in Buffalo.

I would love to present these photos
    To a site where people possibly doing research can see them,and see where they >are located in the states with the hopes it may help someones family search

Find a grave is not particularly detailed enough and I would like it to be a >specifically Irish site. Can anyone help me with a place I can put these >photos?

I would suggest Findagrave anyway. Any researcher looking for gravesites
    knows to use it. You can upload photos, add the stone's inscription and
    any details you wish to add, you can make it as detailed as you wish.

(I attended UB)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)