• FW: Help Please -- DRUCE and SALWAY, Somerset and NSW

    From Lindsay Graham@21:1/5 to GenANZ List on Tue Sep 26 23:41:04 2017
    Rhonda, you can access UK BMD records at the FreeBMD site I provided in my previous post. That site also explains how to order a marriage certificate from the General Register Office. Cost is GBP9.25 and the GRO generally provides a pretty prompt

    Lindsay Graham

    PS It's a good idea to provide a more specific subject heading (eg, as above) -- this helps to pique the interest of other readers and helps to make the list archives more easily searchable.

    On 26/9/17 23:23, Rhonda Brownlow wrote:
    Hello Listers

    I need to add to the previous post I sent on William Druce and Sarah -was
    she Solway or Hartley when they married 1854.

    The marriage took place in UK he was from Somerset so they sailed as a married couple and settled initially Patrick Plains NSW, so I need to know how to get into UK records to find the marriage

    Cheers Rhonda

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)