• Storaci Family from Partinico

From bstorace.2014@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 10 19:27:09 2016
    I am trying to learn about my grandfathers' family who lived in Partinico. His father was Girolamo Storaci and his mother was Francesca Storaci nee Gulino. I would also like to learn about the Gulino family. Anyone with information on these families
    please contact me at bstorace.2014@gmail.com

Thanks every so much

Bruce Storace

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From italianlaw1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to bstora...@gmail.com on Tue Jan 26 18:12:07 2016
    On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 7:27:10 PM UTC-8, bstora...@gmail.com wrote:
    I am trying to learn about my grandfathers' family who lived in Partinico. His father was Girolamo Storaci and his mother was Francesca Storaci nee Gulino. I would also like to learn about the Gulino family. Anyone with information on these families

Thanks every so much

Bruce Storace

Hello Bruce
    You should a DOB or at least a year of birth.

Anthony Alioto
    www.italianlaw.net
    San Francisco

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Salvatore Venditto@21:1/5 to bstora...@gmail.com on Sun Feb 21 11:17:08 2016
    On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 10:27:10 PM UTC-5, bstora...@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks every so much

Bruce Storace

Bruce, I had marty do a search for my wife's family in Partinico and was quite pleased with the results.
    Salvatore

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05