• SURNAMES: [Filippelli, De Luca, Falbo]: Cosenza , [Barbuto, Bonacci]: C

From cannonkelly4@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Aug 27 18:09:29 2017
    I found this googling my great grandmothers name. Serafina Filipelli she married my great grandfather Pietro Misciasci and had 13 children 7 survived. My grandfather was Authur Misciasci his siblings were Frank, Al, Joe, Angela, Jenny (not birth name -
    she changed it when they immigrated she wanted an "American" name - her birth name was Concenza (Connie)) and Archie (Also changed his birth name). We know they immigrated from Calabria and settled in Cleveland Oh (Where I still live!) My great
    grandfather had a sister named Rita. My mom is still intouch with a cousin or two that are Filipellis. they also live in the Cleveland area.

All so interesting. Hope you find out more of what you're looking for.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Free Flights to Italy NGO@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 28 11:26:50 2017
    I found this googling my great grandmothers name. Serafina Filipelli she married my great grandfather Pietro Misciasci and had 13 children 7 survived. My grandfather was Authur Misciasci his siblings were Frank, Al, Joe, Angela, Jenny (not birth name -
    she changed it when they immigrated she wanted an "American" name - her birth name was Concenza (Connie)) and Archie (Also changed his birth name). We know they immigrated from Calabria and settled in Cleveland Oh (Where I still live!) My great
    grandfather had a sister named Rita. My mom is still intouch with a cousin or two that are Filipellis. they also live in the Cleveland area.

All so interesting. Hope you find out more of what you're looking for.

Actually, some first names and last names have several mistakes and/or
    typos, because they wouldn't make sense to a native Italian speaker.

--
    https://freeflightstoitaly.ngo
    https://freeflightstoitaly.ngo/genealogy.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)