• Laplante/Dodge

From sally_alley@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 15 20:12:19 2016
    Hi Andre
    I wonder if you'll even get this, so much time has passed...
    We are trying to find her mother and father and are looking atJean Baptiste Laplaunte/Marie EC Boivin...
    My husband's great grandmother was Annie LaPlante - also recorded as Adeline/Adelaide/Delima/Armaline.
    born 18 Jan 1850 on a subsequent marriage record.
    She married a John Robert Dodge
    The children we know of were Rosanna born 1869, James Wesley b 1873, Mary b 1876
    In the 1881 Renfrew census Annie is listed with husband Charles Webb, along with Rosanna, James, Mary, now going by Webb.
    In 1891 Canada Census Annie is married to Charles Henry Haines, Neither Rosanna nor James Wesley are on this record, and Mary now goes by Haines.
    There are three other children Minnie b 1881, Agnes b 1883, William Henry b 1886 (my husband's g'father), and Fred b 1888 - these children recorded as Haines not their birth name of Webb. Annie has two more children with Haines: David b 1892, George '
    Russell" Haines b 1893.
    Annie remarries Edward Moore has 1 more child.
    Please contact me if you read this..
    thanks
    Sally

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Andree Routledge via@21:1/5 to sally_alley on Wed Mar 16 16:04:34 2016
    To: gen-fr@rootsweb.com

Hi,
    Cannot find a Laplante to fit the data you have, I do find Adelaide Laflamme born 1850 in Blithefield, Quebec, married John Dodge on 9-16-1865 in Renfrew, Ontario, mother to Roseanne born 1868 and John born 1870 in Renfrew.

puzzling

Andree

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 15, 2016, at 11:12 PM, sally_alley via <gen-fr@rootsweb.com> wrote:

Hi Andre
    I wonder if you'll even get this, so much time has passed...
    We are trying to find her mother and father and are looking atJean Baptiste Laplaunte/Marie EC Boivin...
    My husband's great grandmother was Annie LaPlante - also recorded as Adeline/Adelaide/Delima/Armaline.
    born 18 Jan 1850 on a subsequent marriage record.
    She married a John Robert Dodge
    The children we know of were Rosanna born 1869, James Wesley b 1873, Mary b 1876
    In the 1881 Renfrew census Annie is listed with husband Charles Webb, along with Rosanna, James, Mary, now going by Webb.
    In 1891 Canada Census Annie is married to Charles Henry Haines, Neither Rosanna nor James Wesley are on this record, and Mary now goes by Haines.
    There are three other children Minnie b 1881, Agnes b 1883, William Henry b 1886 (my husband's g'father), and Fred b 1888 - these children recorded as Haines not their birth name of Webb. Annie has two more children with Haines: David b 1892, George '
    Russell" Haines b 1893.
    Annie remarries Edward Moore has 1 more child.
    Please contact me if you read this..
    thanks
    Sally

-------------------------------
    To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-FR-request@rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From suzie.burnhams@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Andre Michaud on Sun May 15 18:16:43 2016
    On Monday, November 27, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Andre Michaud wrote:
    Je cherche les enfants (descendant) de John Dodge et Adeline
    Laplante.Ils sont marie a Renfrew,Ontario Sept.16,1866.Ou sont-il?
    Can anyone help me find the descendant of John Dodge and Adeline Laplante.They married in Renfrew,On. on Sept.16,1866.Can't find any
    trace of them.
    Thank you for all your help
    Merci

Hello, I thought you may check Sauve(dit Laplante)? My family has a Adelaide Sauve-(dit Laplante), maybe we are related.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05