• Re: Malenfant

From alice hodgson@21:1/5 to Guy Malenfant on Sat Oct 22 17:52:14 2022
    On Tuesday, October 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Guy Malenfant wrote:
    hi Patrick,
    Thank you for answer. I did not know about these Malenfant but for sure
    they came from the same region as my ancestors: La Manche. I'm not very familar whith the France geography, but my interest for Normandy is growing up, just like my recent interest for genealogy. As you can see, these are
    my first steps in genealogy (and even with news groups). Considering reactions of people in this news group, I think I'll love it. And, maybe
    I'll be able to help someone soon.
    Salutations d'un francophone du Québec.
    Patrick Binet a écrit dans le message <3622717D...@net.alsyd.com>...
    Hi

I don't know if this could be of any help, but I have Julien Marie François >MALENFANT (d. in Bréville, Manche, France Oct 29, 1837) m. Françoise Marie >SAILLARD. They had a daughter: Françoise Julie MALENFANT (b. Bréville Nov 21st,
    1818 and d. Bréville Mar 18, 1848) m. François BINET (b. Bréville Mar 19, 1815,
    d. 1846).

Patrick BINET
    ---------------------------
    pbi...@net.alsyd.com
    www.parentele.com/ouvrages/

I was just there last month and the old sign reads La Malenfandiere it is right near the church which has an Albert Malenfant buried in the first row of the cemetery next to it but no dates. I am trying to find out the name of the church as I couldn't
    find it on anything in front of the church. My Grandfather(Great) was Guilliaume Malenfant born October 6, 1657 and died March 2, 1709 was born in St Aubin des Preaux

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From alice hodgson@21:1/5 to alice hodgson on Sat Oct 22 17:55:02 2022
    On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 5:52:15 PM UTC-7, alice hodgson wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Guy Malenfant wrote:
    hi Patrick,
    Thank you for answer. I did not know about these Malenfant but for sure they came from the same region as my ancestors: La Manche. I'm not very familar whith the France geography, but my interest for Normandy is growing
    up, just like my recent interest for genealogy. As you can see, these are my first steps in genealogy (and even with news groups). Considering reactions of people in this news group, I think I'll love it. And, maybe I'll be able to help someone soon.
    Salutations d'un francophone du Québec.
    Patrick Binet a écrit dans le message <3622717D...@net.alsyd.com>...
    Hi

I don't know if this could be of any help, but I have Julien Marie François
    MALENFANT (d. in Bréville, Manche, France Oct 29, 1837) m. Françoise Marie
    SAILLARD. They had a daughter: Françoise Julie MALENFANT (b. Bréville Nov
    21st,
    1818 and d. Bréville Mar 18, 1848) m. François BINET (b. Bréville Mar 19,
    d. 1846).

Patrick BINET
    ---------------------------
    pbi...@net.alsyd.com
    www.parentele.com/ouvrages/

I was just there last month and the old sign reads La Malenfandiere it is right near the church which has an Albert Malenfant buried in the first row of the cemetery next to it but no dates. I am trying to find out the name of the church as I couldn't
    find it on anything in front of the church. My Grandfather(Great) was Guilliaume Malenfant born October 6, 1657 and died March 2, 1709 was born in St Aubin des Preaux

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)