• Vitatoe

From rosettaboland@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 24 07:35:45 2018
    I am related to Veteto through my grandfather. I am just looking into genealogy now. Isaac would have been my 6th great-grandfather. Any help please

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From avarivitto74@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 14 19:58:41 2020
    My husband’s family name was originally Vitatoe, but it got changed along the way after his great great grandfather served in one of the world wars and was nicknamed Vitto for short and it stuck once he came back to New Iberia, LA where the majority of
    his family still resides.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Tom Bennett@21:1/5 to avariv...@gmail.com on Mon Sep 7 15:20:30 2020
    Hello, greater Veteto related family... My mom was Ellen B. Veteto, from the Horse Branch, Kentucky family. Maybe some of you remember her if you attended Veteto reunions? When I was 14, I started to visit my grandfather's (Paul) younger brothers -
    Roscoe, Oscar and Lark Veteto and I also remember a great aunt Dee. Anyway, I did one of those new DNA tests and on my mother's side of the family, here are "famous" people the Veteto family has as ancestors (and yes, there is Dutch and Italian ancestry:

Nicolaus Copernicus!, Empress Maria Theresa of the Holy Roman Empire and Queen of
    Hungary!,Napoleon Bonaparte!, Queen Victoria!, Warren Buffett, SusanSarandon.

Tom

HOn Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 7:58:42 PM UTC-7, avariv...@gmail.com wrote:
    My husband’s family name was originally Vitatoe, but it got changed along the way after his great great grandfather served in one of the world wars and was nicknamed Vitto for short and it stuck once he came back to New Iberia, LA where the majority
    of his family still resides.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05