• Pesa

From meijo847@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 21 17:33:53 2016
    Hi! I want to do some genealogy studies in Zaton, nearby the city of Zadar, in Croatia. I need information about where to find churchbooks and censuses. And other resources that can provide information about when a specific house was built in Zaton. It
    might be several houndred years old, and a branch of the Pesa- family that has been living here for generations.
    To be excact I´m looking for the ancestors of Ivan Pesa and his wife Anka Pavlovic. I would guess they were born in the 1920´s. His parents were Blaz and Mara.
    Regards from Paal

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From IHFF via@21:1/5 to meijo847 on Sat Jul 23 05:07:43 2016
    To: gen-slavic@rootsweb.com

Hi,

all records of Croatia are online at familysearch.

Regards from Vienna

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: gen-slavic-bounces@rootsweb.com [mailto:gen-slavic-bounces@rootsweb.com] Im Auftrag von meijo847 via
    Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juli 2016 02:34
    An: gen-slavic@rootsweb.com
    Betreff: Pesa

Hi! I want to do some genealogy studies in Zaton, nearby the city of Zadar, in Croatia. I need information about where to find churchbooks and censuses. And other resources that can provide information about when a specific house was built in Zaton. It
    might be several houndred years old, and a branch of the Pesa- family that has been living here for generations.
    To be excact I´m looking for the ancestors of Ivan Pesa and his wife Anka Pavlovic. I would guess they were born in the 1920´s. His parents were Blaz and Mara.
    Regards from Paal

-------------------------------
    To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to GEN-SLAVIC-request@rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)