• 2003 Roll Coll

From herminehargreaves@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dean de Freitas on Tue Oct 31 05:24:04 2017
    On Thursday, January 9, 2003 at 12:44:27 PM UTC, Dean de Freitas wrote:
    Salutations fellow listers / groupies,

I've received a few emails asking if we could do a roll call to kick off the new Year, so here goes. For you newbies, simply respond to this message
    with a brief rundown of your research interests.

For my part, I am looking for:

de FREITAS in Trinidad, Guyana, Grenada and St. Vincent
    D'ABREU, de la BASTIDE, CUMMINGS, GALT, PANTIN and VINCENT in Trinidad
    WINTER in Trinidad, Guyana, and Barbados

Hi,
    my maternal grandmother was Euphemia Roland (nee de Freitas) and was born around 1888 maybe in Trinidad. Anyway she lived in Trinidad and was also married there. I have been trying to trace her father without success.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Hester Wilson@21:1/5 to Dean de Freitas on Thu Nov 2 00:59:32 2017
    Searching for information on Ann OSBORN's parents, John OSBORN and Mary Beaks LEVEROCK OSBORN. Mary Ann OSBORN married Rev. John SEYS. Mary Ann was born 01 July1804 on St. Bartholomew.

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 7:25:10 AM CDT, <herminehargreaves@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thursday, January 9, 2003 at 12:44:27 PM UTC, Dean de Freitas wrote:
    Salutations fellow listers / groupies,

I've received a few emails asking if we could do a roll call to kick off the new Year, so here goes.  For you newbies, simply respond to this message with a brief rundown of your research interests.

For my part, I am looking for:

de FREITAS in Trinidad, Guyana, Grenada and St. Vincent
    D'ABREU, de la BASTIDE, CUMMINGS, GALT, PANTIN and VINCENT in Trinidad
    WINTER in Trinidad, Guyana, and Barbados

Hi,
    my maternal grandmother was Euphemia Roland (nee de Freitas) and was born around 1888 maybe in Trinidad. Anyway she lived in Trinidad and was also married there.  I have been trying to trace her father without success.
    The Caribbean List now has a Resources Page at Historic Antigua and Barbuda http://www.rootsweb.com/~atgwgw/
    -------------------------------
    To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to CARIBBEAN-request@rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)