• Ships to the West Indies -The Walter William BEBBINGTON saga

From mav6946@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 2 09:47:23 2017
    Ok, so I have his maritime records. He was reported as missing on March 3 1925 on a fyffes and elder banana boat which sailed from Kingston, Jamaica via Tela, honduras on its way back to avonmouth, Bristol. I believe the boat was the Ss Bayano. Official
    records not him as disappeared!
    The plot thickens

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Chris Codrington@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 3 10:39:51 2017
    This note to mav6946@gmail.com

Please post messages with information such as
    1 To whom addressed
    2 the subject of the query
    3 include pertinent dates, islands etc
    4 and if it is an on going struggle or "saga" indulge us in sufficient info that the note can stand alone and be self explanatory.

This will aid all in lending whatever help they can And...it makes it more fun for the rest of us 😊

Thank you!
    Staff (etc)

-----Original Message-----
    From: CARIBBEAN [mailto:caribbean-bounces+cmcod=optimum.net@rootsweb.com] On Behalf Of mav6946@gmail.com
    Sent: Monday, October 2, 2017 12:47 PM
    To: caribbean@rootsweb.com
    Subject: [Carib] Ships to the West Indies -The Walter William BEBBINGTON saga

Ok, so I have his maritime records. He was reported as missing on March 3 1925 on a fyffes and elder banana boat which sailed from Kingston, Jamaica via Tela, honduras on its way back to avonmouth, Bristol. I believe the boat was the Ss Bayano. Official
    records not him as disappeared!
    The plot thickens
    The Caribbean List now has a Resources Page at Historic Antigua and Barbuda http://www.rootsweb.com/~atgwgw/
    -------------------------------
    To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to CARIBBEAN-request@rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)