• B.W.I-Saint Kitts - Alfred Esdaile born April 7, 1875 or 1879

From Crystal M.@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 11 23:29:10 2020
    Hi Everyone! Looking for ANY information/suggestions pertaining to my Great Grandfather Alfred Esdaile. I believe he immigrated to the U.S to NY in 1900 from BWI Saint Kitts, but do not show him on 1900 Census. He's on 1910 Census with his sister Frances
    and his brother in law Charles Wiebke (spelling of the last name is incorrect possibles are Worble, Weebbe, Wiebbe) not really sure. I've created my Ancestry Tree on Ancestry, but I do not have any leads on him or his sister Frances.

Alfred married on Oct 20th, 1912 to Mary Hicks. I have received a copy of their Certificate of Marriage and had 7 children. On the certificate, it names their parents, Alfred's father name is George Esdaile and mother's name is Elizabeth Richards and the
    witnesses were his sister Frances E Webbe and P C Webbe. Even with all this information still no leads on Ancestry.

I have all his details after he arrived to the US, but nothing prior to that. Any information/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)