• RESEARCHING HOWDENS & KELLYS

From psbronxchic@gmail.com@21:1/5 to George Howden Bun Account on Mon Mar 26 12:52:31 2018
    On Thursday, June 22, 2000 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, George Howden Bun Account wrote:
    Hi,

I am trying to track down two sides of the family: the Howdens and the Kellys.

Both are from Westmoreland in Jamaica.

The Howdens are intriguing in that they are all related to each other (unlike someone bearing the name of Brown or Jones, for example). The name is relatively rare both in Jamaica and here in England, where most white Howdens appear to be related. Can
    anyone direct me to a link between the English Howdens and Jamaican ones. I've run out of sources?

The Kellys are also fascinating. We know every little of the in terms of who they may be related to. There appears to be an obvious Irish connection but with whom exactly no-one appears to know. Can anyone give any guidance?

Thanks

George Howden

I have been researching my Gibson line and came across Andrew Howden Gibson and his Wife lucy Sunderland Gibson on Friendship Pen where my 2xGrGrandmother lived Sarah M. Gibson Pillon. Her Father David was a Slave pwner as was her Grandfather Robert
    Gibson. I believe we could find a connection of a marriage between Howdens and Gibsons we could make those connections,Pamela Scharaga

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)