• Mahathir seem to be a changed man..not like before..a tyrant..

From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 31 08:51:43 2018
    Even he took over as the new PM...he didn't really go all out to arrest Nazi lemak..
    Wat I see from an old man thinking is..he knew his days are numbered..so why must he choose to be a bad guy..by arresting Nazi lemak n causing misery to his family.. I think, he will take it easy n see what will happen to Nazi lemak..maybe mahathir will
    let others to do the dirty work.. He just don't want to do thing that may hurt others..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From marico@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 1 06:03:12 2018
    No doubt at this age he has mellowed and tempered. It is a natural process
    and progression.

He is now still wiser with sharpen mind when comes to coming out in resurrecting himself back into leadership position to save his country and championed for his people.

The bad guy nasi lemak is amtter of time when evidences are dug out, only
    then can have him arrested .

wrote in message
    news:ae55c906-fbda-4c86-bf75-7b202cc07e57@googlegroups.com...

Even he took over as the new PM...he didn't really go all out to arrest Nazi lemak..
    Wat I see from an old man thinking is..he knew his days are numbered..so why must he choose to be a bad guy..by arresting Nazi lemak n causing misery to
    his family.. I think, he will take it easy n see what will happen to Nazi lemak..maybe mahathir will let others to do the dirty work.. He just don't
    want to do thing that may hurt others..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 31 16:12:12 2018
    I think his main intention for coming back to politics is to save his country Malaysia frm destruction by Nazi lemak..other than that..is..arresting Nazi lemak...he let nature run its course..
    Beside ..he knew tat anwar may not be totally sincerely backing him..he couldn't care less abt it..cos he just want to strengthen the country rule of law..that is his first priority.

I HV been observing his action, movement n even his behavior..his style in dealing wit his frens..
    I can say tat mahathir is quite a gentleman n his elbow bend inward when his frens are concern..
    He is the type of leader...if u can convince him that u r able to take up the task ( a huge project) he will then give u full authority to deal wit it.. Like in the case on their billion forex losses.. After anwar how him tat their forex dealing did made
    some million..he gave full authority to anwar as finance minister to take charge in their forex trading.. Unfortunately, they lost RM 32 billions ..why lost so much?
    Actually the purpose of having this RCI in the billion ringgit losses was..Nazi lemak want to impeach mahathir for wrong doing ..but after full enquiry..they found its not mahathir fault.. The catch on this RCI was..after all had been revealed. Someone
    mentioned tat the executive from BNM ' noh Mohammed " who was told to resign becos of such huge losses..n then noh Mohammed went over to work for anwar own private listed company. This statement smell a rat! Anwar Integrity is questionable..
    Base on these two questions.1).why both of them traded such huge amt? Issit there is a commission paid for such big deal? Its a known fact that there is a commission paid to ppl who got this deal thru..2) issit both of them ( anwar n noh Mohammed)
    working in cahoot by applying this technique " head I win tail u lose" on BNM deep pocket?
    Let's say if tat day they made few million..there is always a way to channel some million into another acct.. N if they lose few million on a transaction..they can always push it to BNM to take up the bills.

If not on all these own selfish attitude.. Why must both of them go for such huge trading. After all win or lose its not their biz..of cos these two got other hidden Intention to trade such huge nos..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu May 31 17:51:01 2018
    Now anwar HV been locked up for few years..he must HV missed asshole....
    Its very strange I found in some human..those very intelligent types..like tat NUS former prof n for SG president..they seem to be highly sex..asshole or lobang they will jump on it..I think anwar is one of these ppl..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From spacer@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 3 03:51:00 2018
    Dr M after becoming PM, is probably aware of his past in trusting his Anwar, and others too.

But not to worry he knows what is needed to be done when he is in powers.

wrote in message
    news:30534ce9-9285-471e-8b4f-70631dd93216@googlegroups.com...

I think his main intention for coming back to politics is to save his
    country Malaysia frm destruction by Nazi lemak..other than
    that..is..arresting Nazi lemak...he let nature run its course..
    Beside ..he knew tat anwar may not be totally sincerely backing him..he couldn't care less abt it..cos he just want to strengthen the country rule
    of law..that is his first priority.

I HV been observing his action, movement n even his behavior..his style in dealing wit his frens..
    I can say tat mahathir is quite a gentleman n his elbow bend inward when his frens are concern..
    He is the type of leader...if u can convince him that u r able to take up
    the task ( a huge project) he will then give u full authority to deal wit
    it.. Like in the case on their billion forex losses.. After anwar how him
    tat their forex dealing did made some million..he gave full authority to
    anwar as finance minister to take charge in their forex trading.. Unfortunately, they lost RM 32 billions ..why lost so much?
    Actually the purpose of having this RCI in the billion ringgit losses
    was..Nazi lemak want to impeach mahathir for wrong doing ..but after full enquiry..they found its not mahathir fault.. The catch on this RCI
    was..after all had been revealed. Someone mentioned tat the executive from
    BNM ' noh Mohammed " who was told to resign becos of such huge losses..n
    then noh Mohammed went over to work for anwar own private listed company.
    This statement smell a rat! Anwar Integrity is questionable..
    Base on these two questions.1).why both of them traded such huge amt? Issit there is a commission paid for such big deal? Its a known fact that there is
    a commission paid to ppl who got this deal thru..2) issit both of them (
    anwar n noh Mohammed) working in cahoot by applying this technique " head I
    win tail u lose" on BNM deep pocket?
    Let's say if tat day they made few million..there is always a way to channel some million into another acct.. N if they lose few million on a transaction..they can always push it to BNM to take up the bills.

If not on all these own selfish attitude.. Why must both of them go for such huge trading. After all win or lose its not their biz..of cos these two got other hidden Intention to trade such huge nos..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jun 2 15:00:43 2018
    I think its becos of his Indian blood ..his father " Mr Kitty"..

Right now, beside mahathir n anwar..there is no potential leader at sight.
    In ranking Muhyiddin to be d next PM...unfortunately, he doesn't hv the charisma of a leader...same as our CECB over here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From marico@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 3 11:09:07 2018
    The two leaders similarly have no charisma.

They have to drum up with a fake "concern looks".

Their sound of the talking sounds fake,

and the laughing sounds of laughter are fake and hollow, too.

CECB smiles are always faked hollow smiles.

They are not behaving in its "original" forms.

wrote in message
    news:4c0d3f7d-1eb3-4775-9555-bce5306af561@googlegroups.com...

I think its becos of his Indian blood ..his father " Mr Kitty"..

Right now, beside mahathir n anwar..there is no potential leader at sight.
    In ranking Muhyiddin to be d next PM...unfortunately, he doesn't hv the charisma of a leader...same as our CECB over here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05