• SG an established n developed country.. We shld print more currency not

From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 25 06:35:05 2018
    Print more currency notes..print those currency notes first.. Just like other superpower countries were doing tat .used our currency notes to buy more gold n kept in our Treasury..why not?

This is to show our money is back by gold..if asked?

Print more of our currency notes n Channel to our domestic market..making the domestic market more lively..common sgian on the street are carrying more money in their pockets.
    China is doing tat..why not SG?

If our so called leaders don't understand this logics..I think they must go back to class..
    Cos a currency note is just a ]promissory note..foreigner carry our money..use it to buy SG goods..we surely accepted it wit good faith wat. So wat is the big problem..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The_Inquirer@21:1/5 to brianlau1234@gmail.com on Fri May 25 22:36:31 2018
    On 25/5/2018 9:35 PM, brianlau1234@gmail.com wrote:
    Print more currency notes..print those currency notes first.. Just like other superpower countries were doing tat .used our currency notes to buy more gold n kept in our Treasury..why not?

how do you know they are not already doing that?

how else does MAS maintain exchange rate parity with our major trading partners?

Print more of our currency notes n Channel to our domestic market..making the domestic market more lively..common sgian on the street are carrying more money in their pockets.

If our so called leaders don't understand this logics..I think they must go back to class..
    Cos a currency note is just a ]promissory note..foreigner carry our money..use it to buy SG goods..we surely accepted it wit good faith wat. So wat is the big problem..

--
    The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
    sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
    side, I will also whack!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From borie@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 26 01:43:26 2018
    Believe it is done.

They will print more currency to pay for the purchase and delivery of gold
    to their vault.

This is done, whenever they saw the price of gold has dropped, to its lowest level, if possible.

Having stock of gold is still a measure of the value of the printed
    currency.

wrote in message
    news:3a384ede-26fa-4771-9ec7-6243445c28d0@googlegroups.com...

Print more currency notes..print those currency notes first.. Just like
    other superpower countries were doing tat .used our currency notes to buy
    more gold n kept in our Treasury..why not?

Print more of our currency notes n Channel to our domestic market..making
    the domestic market more lively..common sgian on the street are carrying
    more money in their pockets.

Cos a currency note is just a ]promissory note..foreigner carry our
    money..use it to buy SG goods..we surely accepted it wit good faith wat. So
    wat is the big problem..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 26 00:27:06 2018
    As I said. Govt shld print more of our SG currency notes..employ more local sgian (like wat MRT been doing..employing more elderly folks..urshering commuters)..for these extra currency notes to be given out ( thru employment)...where indirectly ploughing
    back into the dull domestic market...to help turn it more vibrant.

Same time leaders must be able to create biz opportunity...such as 1) turning Pulau Ubin as another likes of Sentosa property development..attracting rich oversea buyer to settle down their families here in Sg..2) turning those reclaimed land at changi
    south into a world Budget hotel/hostel.where selling bed per night not more than $15..( like those budget airlines been doing..setting new trend in the airline industries).. Cos SG is able to accommodate the increase in air passengers into our 3 airport
    terminals.. Wit this international budget hotel..we will be attracting thousand n thousand of China n India countrybumpkins coming her to see how advance n beautiful SG is..as Asian most advance city.. This budget hotel area around changing south is
    also able to attract those tourist bus operators, inbound travel agents n tourist shops..to open up shop there..making that place very active n vibrant..instead of letting it idling around.. 3) cordoned off those southern islands .n turning it into a
    big tourist ( resorts opening) n fish farming industries.. Cos in sg we got the sea around us...so we must make use of the sea to produce sea products n create jobs for local n foreign workers as well.. The SG govt bust start the nall rolling by build
    big infrastructure to slow down the sea current..so tat those fish farms ( its fish cages) won't be swept away.. Those seawater around those southern island is quite clear n not polluted...suitable to breed those hi value fishes...if wit sea farms around
    n frequent sea ferry plying up n down..its feasible to build more resorts to cater to different tourist..those who love the sea..4) those coastal area around the seletar shld be open up to entrepreneur breeding prawns...cos prawn breeding need muddy
    environment...since seletar area is not a restricted place anymore..

Common..u leaders can't be always sitting behind your desk..got to go out n create jobs..for local sgian n those foreigner seeking jobs here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 26 19:31:26 2018
    These papist so called leaders...they are drawing fat salaries..so they can't just sit bàck n do nothing...they got to create jobs for jobless sgian n foreign workers..not clamping down on foreign workers..n left a vacuum in the domestic market.

If those papist so called leaders can't create jobs..only know how to " chiak Liao bee" then these chiak Liao bee papist shld be kicked out..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The_Inquirer@21:1/5 to brianlau1234@gmail.com on Mon May 28 00:22:03 2018
    On 27/5/2018 10:31 AM, brianlau1234@gmail.com wrote:
    These papist so called leaders...they are drawing fat salaries..so they can't just sit bàck n do nothing...they got to

why "got to" create jobs?

why not just enjoy the free secret Vatican bank account money given by
    the Rotchild and Pope?

you think they all like to get ass-ass-in-ate?

create jobs for jobless sgian n foreign workers..not clamping down on
    foreign workers..n left a vacuum in the domestic market.

If those papist so called leaders can't create jobs..only know how to " chiak Liao bee" then these chiak Liao bee papist shld be kicked out..

--
    The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
    sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
    side, I will also whack!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05