• From now on, only US approved "Indo-Pacific" will be used

From Wakalukong@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 1 18:42:44 2018
    For the first time, the US propaganda term "Indo-Pacific" is splashed on the Straits Times' front page headline. From now on, you can expect Singapore to use only the US approved "Indo-Pacific", and drop the long used and accurate names "Asia-Pacific"
    and "East Asia".

Singapore is the US's foot soldier in this region for China containment.

With the dropping of the names "Asia-Pacific" and "East Asia", Asia's identity and voice will be erased.

Ah Loong doesn't care about Asia's identity and voice getting erased. Since birth, he has felt the protection of his powerful father. But since LKY's death, Ah Loong has felt insecure, and looks desperately for a security blanket. So he has sold
    Singapore to the US for his personal security needs. He is now selling Sinfapore to India in the hope of getting another security blanket -- Indian invesments. Singapore's CECA treaty with India allows a river of Indian workers to flow into and flood
    Singapore.

We cannot have a prime minister who does not care that another country is erasing our identity and voice. Ah Loong's insecurity has become Singapore's foreign and economic policies. Mee Siam Mai Hum is a joke. He must go.

Wakalukong

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From brianlau1234@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 1 20:05:18 2018
    He must go?????
    Go where?

Issit go " up the lorry" or go " varoooom" up down orchard road wit his sporty BMW?..or wat!...hehehe

I think this coming GE..opposition party must invite LWL or LHY..as their patron..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The_Inquirer@21:1/5 to Wakalukong on Sat Jun 2 12:17:54 2018
    On 2/6/2018 9:42 AM, Wakalukong wrote:

We cannot have a prime minister who does not care that another country is erasing our identity and voice. Ah Loong's insecurity has become Singapore's foreign and economic policies. Mee Siam Mai Hum

You mean CECB?

Cambridge Educated ... must be good what?!?

Would you prefer Dr Thumb PJ from Oxf*** University?

is a joke. He must go.

Wakalukong

--
    The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
    sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
    side, I will also whack!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05