• Many Saints 3-18-05

From paerris100@outlook.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 16 08:12:39 2017
    Many Saints say,
    "As I close these Words at this time, I remind you that as you face each day and you say prayers to The Heavenly Ones in your own way, remember: The Father gave you the chance to live in the way you live, and to use every factor of human life to one day
    be a Saint in Heaven with Him."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON MARCH 18,2005 AT 12:59 P.M.

MANY SAINTS

"There are Many of Us present. We love this little one and the privilege she has been endowed with, to speak What We Will her, to help others about and with and for.

The Father, in His Divine Love for the Creation of human life, has never forgotten His Love for it or the Purpose for which it was created.

So Many Saints Here in the Heavens enjoy being a Saint, because it gives Us the privilege to aid where it is needed, to help where it is needed, and to pray for what is needed in the human way.

The human design of life was created, giving to a human life so many means to live a full understanding of other things created that they could assist on, help with, and also, be part of the Creation of What The Father Willed to be created, meaning
    human life as you know it to be.

I will not speak long. There are Many of Us present, and We All are grateful for this Gift that allows Us to communicate with those who take the Words and those who will read The Words, because you see, in the Creation of human life, it was endowed
    with a Great Goal for a Portion of it called 'the Soul', and each time a Soul hears Their Name, happiness reigns above and beyond what you, in the human way, could know.

As I close these Words at this time, I remind you that as you face each day and you say prayers to The Heavenly Ones in your own way, remember: The Father gave you the chance to live in the way you live, and to use every factor of human life to one
    day be a Saint in Heaven with Him."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    © Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)