• I AM CURED FROM HERPES DISEASE

From winnefrd helen@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 20 18:43:44 2022
    Am here to appreciate Dr.Timothy for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 2016 i have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of
    my effort was in vain,one evening i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr.Timothy curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted his email address i told him about my sickness and he told me that i will be
    cured within 21 days he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 21 days and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone why don't you
    contact Dr.Timothy he is very good and honest. contact him via email address; goodhealthherbalfoundation@yahoo.com OR website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Danny Convile@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jul 17 22:47:38 2022
    I am Danny Convile from the United Kingdom. My Husband left me and my two kids for a couple months, I tried to beg him even I called he didn’t pick up when he come back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce I was so sad I cried all night he
    left again I was so lonely the next day I was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called DR ADOOBI who have helped so many people with their various issues and problems, so I contacted him with my problems he told me it will take
    24hrs and my husband will be back to me I did everything he told me to do and the next day very early my husband came back kneeling and begging he cancelled the divorce we are now happy together, DR ADOOBI he also cure...HIV/AIDS,HEPATITIS,LOW SPERM
    COUNT,CANCER DISEASES,FIBROID DISEASES,GONORRHEA,GONORRHEA,FALLOPIAN TUBE,PREGNANCY,HERPES,LOTTERY SPELL.
    All thanks to DR ADOOBI he can also help you too, contact him directly if you need his assistance on EMAIL.... adoobisolutiontemple@gmail.com
    Or Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/ WhatsApp on +27844284407 thank you...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)