• Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D (3/3)

From Daryl@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 25 09:14:00 2021
    [continued from previous message]

The arrests and rounds of torture have ceased, apparently, but for years after I remained frantic to flee the country as I never knew if I was about to be arrested and tortured again, as a reward for speaking again. My issue is not so much with the
    psychiatrists who tortured me, and not so much with the police officers who arrested me for upsetting people who heard me criticize their churches, nor is my main issue against the judges who stripped me of my right to trial. My issue is with the people
    who are compassionless to me and who spend billions of dollars annually practicing their Catholic fertility rites. Protestants adopt the Catholic fertility rites, even the atheists adopt the Catholic fertility rites. Some take a decorated wreath made
    from the branch of an evergreen tree and place this pagan symbol of fertility at the base of a dead soldier’s tombstone, they use the dead soldiers as tools to help them push the Catholic fertility rites upon the rest of the public. People are fond of
    obelisks (Egyptian penises) and use the pagan penises as tombstones, they use the pagan penises in the cemeteries to mark off the rows of tombstones, they use the pagan penises to cap the top of their blinkin’ fertility tree idols, and they use the
    penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. In Saskatoon they incorporate four Egyptian penises into the front gate of the University of Saskatchewan. Some ignorant Catholic would be offended by my words, call the police, the police officer would say
    You have a long term history of mental illness, you are under arrest” and would then drive me past the Egyptian penises and hand me over to a Hindu psychiatrist who would say that I think too much about penises, interesting as Hindus think so much of
    penises that they obtain their spiritual bliss via orgasm. It is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would steal one from Egypt and stick it in the center of Vatican Square, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I
    would stick one on the roof of a church, it is not me who thinks so highly of Egyptian penises that I would incorporate them into the front gates of the University. The Americans funded the torture research at the University of Saskatchewan, it is the
    Americans who elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist to the presidency of the United States of America, and they did so because they saw Obama pose next to a blinkin’ tree, they saw Obama with the blinkin’ idol and assumed that he
    shared their values. It is your love of Catholic fertility rites and your lack of compassion that are destroying western nations. You embrace Catholic fertility rites and have compassion for members of alternative fertility cults, and then import these
    pagans to western nations and buy them houses, even when they want to cut your heads off. At a cost of many millions of dollars you folks made me a home in a psychiatric ward and then you spend trillions of dollars buying homes for Islamists and members
    of other fertility cults. If Canadians have many billions of dollars to buy homes for Hindus, Sikhs, Islamists, Latin American Catholics, Filipino Catholics, and African Catholics, then they should have a few billion dollars to return the land they stole
    from the Doukhobors. Scripture proclaims that you people are to be spread out like dung over the surface of the earth, I fully support this.

In ancient times the priests of fish-god Dagon would dress up in full length fish costumes, now their priests only wear the fish-head hats and have ceased wearing the body scales and tails. In those most ancient of days the priests of fish-god Dagon
    turned evergreen trees into decorated idols, bowed to the trees and placed presents at the base of the trees. The priests taught people to worship both the fish and the evergreen tree as both were symbols of fertility - the evergreen tree remained green
    and fertile all year around, and the fish was a symbol of fertility for most fish lay great multitudes of eggs. More recently though, the priests of fish-god Dagon stole an obelisk from Egypt and placed the stolen “edifice” in the center of Vatican
    Square. The ancient Egyptians worshipped the penis as a symbol of fertility for it sparked the creation of life, and they built the obelisks to represent a penis. Now each winter the priests of fish-god Dagon turn an evergreen tree into a blinkin’ idol
    and place the tree prominently next to the stolen dink at Vatican Square, suitable as both are symbols of fertility. Each winter they fill their churches with the pagan idols. The Catholic Church is a church of pagan fertility worship, and they also
    worship Mary for her fertility. Some clergy are engaged in cannibalism, this too is another fertility rite, conducted with the belief that this too would result in youth and longevity. For example, Aleister Crowley was a 33rd degree Freemason, he wrote
    poetry about his “Rite of Spring” in his book called "White Stains". Crowley would get naked with a young boy, together they would enter into the body cavity of a freshly killed bovine where he would rape and kill the boy, and then eat the boy's
    testicles (see White Stains). It is ok for the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon to house the book at their main library, but for me to mention the contents means that I get arrested and tortured at the University of Saskatchewan.

Many of the Catholic and Protestant (Catholic) churches actively recruit sodomites to lead their flocks, some paint their steps in rainbow colors and actively encourage their members to start ramming their penises up each other’s arseholes, again
    falsely claiming the practice aids in the fertility and longevity of the participants. People respond by giving the churches money and turning their homes into pagan temples of fertility as well. People respond by posting photos of their children posing
    with the Catholic idols on social media, people respond by using their very own children as tools to teach others to abide by Catholic fertility rites. The churches teach pagan traditions that are in direct conflict with God’s Commandments, people
    respond by having me repeatedly arrested and tortured for saying so, and when they hear me complain of the treatment I received, they say I am judging them and call me a pedophile, they laugh at me, they shake their heads and say they sure are happy they
    are not me, they double down on their traditions and get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Instead of flying to a winter resort and posing next to a single blinkin’ tree, they instead pose in front of three or more blinkin’ trees.
    They employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to do their dirty work for them, when I complain of the torture they say that I am judging them. Truly, God is about to spread you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers out like dung over the
    surface of the earth, it is entirely necessary. I lost year after year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture, I lost subsequent years living in utter frantic fear of another arrest and round of torture, I begged in vain for assistance
    to flee the country, and there isn’t a single one of you that has so much compassion in your hearts that you would even attempt to try to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. The sheep bow to lavishly
    decorated blinkin’ trees, claim to know Jesus, and are too cheap and compassionless to buy me or any other psychiatric abuse victim a cookie. Starting in 1988 I complained of being tortured by Hindus, rather than be moved to end psychiatry, now you
    train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to become brutal psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan and at other universities in the western nations. People spent millions of dollars in an attempt to shut me up about their filthy churches, they annually
    spend billions of dollars turning their homes and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility, they have no shame, they do not know how to blush. Many seek to profit from psychiatry by gaining well paid unionized employment serving meals or
    sweeping the psychiatric ward floors, or by helping to build even larger psychiatric jail facilities. Sing Jingle Bells and give your nations away to members of alternative fertility cults.

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoneix in July 2020 Doug Cuthand urges the Canadian Indians to ally with blacks (Islamists, Anarchists and Marxists) in their war against the white man. Doug Cuthand did not consult the grandmothers, he speaks for all the
    grandmothers and dothn’t require their blessings to rally troops to war. If Cuthand gets his way, Indians will be going to war in Canada without consulting neither God nor grandmothers. The aboriginal Indians in Canada flip flop between traditional
    native beliefs and Catholicism, depending upon whom they want to fuck on any particular day.

In early August 2020 I saw young kids at a Co-op grocery store, they were continually touching their faces and masks, then touching the floor, the touching the items on the shelves, then touching their faces and masks. The mask is such a nice warm and
    moist environment, a great place to grow. Thanks Co-op foods, you made your stores so safe.

In the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix on August 19th 2020 we learn that the Sikh militant heading the New Democratic Party is dismayed by the corruption in the Liberal government, but the NDP and Liberals are both communist political parties, the Islamic/
    Communist Liberals are allowed to rule because the communists in the NDP are keeping them in power. Canada handed over her military to a Sikh, handed the department of immigration over to a Somali, and voted for an Islamist to become Prime Minister. When
    Justin Trudeau was on the campaign trail in 2015 his first stop in Saskatchewan was to attend a mosque in Regina and swear allegiance to Islam, then as an afterthought he traveled north and met with some Aboriginal Indians.

The Australians gave up their guns and now the Australians are locked up at home, the entire nation has become one big prison. Universities in Canada, England, United States, and Australia all train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal
    psychiatrists. Starting in 1988 I complained on the usenet (see Google Groups) of being tortured by Hindu psychiatrists at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital, people around the world laughed at me and told me to take a pill.
    Canadians and people from other nations laughed at me and called me a pedophile. What I said was that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with
    Egyptian dinks on the roofs of their churches. They called me a pedophile and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist. The Brahmin Hindu psychiatrist said that I think too much about penises, but it is the Hindus who gain their spiritual bliss via orgasm.
    Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs all incorporate phallic structures into their mosque and temple architecture. Even many Seventh-day Adventist churches cap their churches with Egyptian obelisks (penises), for traditions are more important than God’s
    Commandments. I complained of being tortured by Hindus, but rather than end psychiatry now the Canadians allow Islamists and Sikhs to torture people to death as well. Canadians have yet to give up their guns like the Australians did, but they continue to
    embrace Catholic fertility rites and train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists at our Canadian universities. Thanks to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau people may work in Canada without being Canadian citizens… so we not only train
    the pagans to be brutal psychiatrists, we allow them to practice their “art” here in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. At least in Australia, when you have Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs torturing your citizens to death in psychiatric
    facilities, you can be confident they are all indeed Australian citizens, unless of course they have some kind of work permit. Good for you Australia, well done. Help the Indonesians and Chinese get more gold from the Papuans. Remember them? The Papuans
    saved the lives of your Australian soldiers in WWII and now for the last 60 years the Papuans face genocide at the hands of Indonesian soldiers. Australians are like everybody else, they train Islamists, Hindus and Sikhs to become brutal psychiatrists
    and then turn their backs to the brutal suffering the psychiatrists impose upon some of their special chosen victims. I complain of the brutal horrid torture I was subjected to and people laugh at me and tell me to take a pill, some just assault me, all
    are compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, you deserve the loss of your nations to Islam. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid psychiatric torture and the Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis
    whoreshippers can’t even offer to buy me a cookie. Get a bigger tree and decorate it to a greater degree. Put bigger Egyptian obelisks (penises) on the roofs of your filthy churches, put bigger Egyptian obelisks (dinks) on the very tops of your blinkin
    trees, laugh at me and call me a pedophile with even greater zeal. All I can do is cry out to God and pray for Him to honor His promises in Scripture and terminate your lives. Nobody cares, they are all sure their own prayers have great power even
    though they honor pagan traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments, they are self-assured that their prayers have great power and that my prayers are of no effect, they smugly tell me that I should welcome Jesus into my heart. Many
    tithe to cannibals, their churches teach pagan fertility rites while cannibalism is just another pagan fertility rite. People are compassionless turds, they have not an ounce of compassion for the victims of psychiatric horror and then have their own
    children and parents drugged. The Canadians and Americans turn trees into decorated idols, laugh at me and have me tortured for saying so, then they fly off to Australia or some other resort and get their photos taken while posing next to blinkin’
    trees there. The Australians fly to Canada and work here in their temporary jobs, many desiring to gain well paid unionized employment in the psychiatric facilities, cleaning floors or serving food to the dangerous people who dared to speak out against
    either churches or their parents, they too find it necessary to sing Jingle Bells and pose by the blinkin’ Catholic trees, and that is even if the Australian is an atheist. Indeed, pretty much all atheists are really Catholics as they all adopt
    Catholic fertility rites, when one adopts God-damned Catholic fertility rites, then one becomes a God-damned Catholic. There is so much glitter in the Catholic Church that even the atheists desire to adopt some of the Catholic fertility rites and sing
    Jingle Bells. Some don’t care for the well paid unionized employment and instead volunteer their time and go to Africa, there they will find blinkin’ trees in the shopping malls where they may pose for photos and send “Christmas” (use of God’s
    name in vain) greetings to their Catholic friends back home. The trees may be lavishly decorated and blinking from as early as October to as late as March, so if you go to Africa and want to pose in front of a tree turned into a decorated idol, you will
    have many opportunities to do so. If you miss the blinkin’ tree season (October through March), some store owners will put up blinkin’ trees in June and July to encourage people to buy gifts throughout the year. It is always good to have options in
    life, governments should be providing people with options rather than taking options away. The Africans are same as the Australians, they want to come to Canada and get good paying unionized employment sweeping the psychiatric ward floors or serving food
    to those who are locked up and tortured with the psychiatric drugs. Our Canadian government is providing options in life, we are provided with either Africans or Australians or Filipinos to sweep the psychiatric ward floors or serve the food to the “
    dangerous” white Canadians. The Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshippers give nice houses to Islamists and then give their own children, parents, evangelists and veterans homes in psychiatric facilities, and they even stick statues of military
    veterans next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises. “Obama” turned trees into decorated idols with the medals of the American war dead, the Americans were happy about that as it became a new way to turn trees into decorated idols, which is the
    most important tradition on planet earth. Australians, Americans, Canadians, Brits and others train Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus to be brutal psychiatrists at their universities. And the western nations sell or freely gift arms to Islamic nations. Often
    the Islamic nation dothn’t pay for the shipment of weapons and then the taxpayers cover the loss, the taxpayers pay the bill plus pay the compound interest on the shipment of weapons that the Islamic nation failed to pay for. Getting tortured with
    psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital was a real horror show, but the greater horror was meeting you and your children either in person or on the usenet and the internet. Like everybody else, Australians are
    waiting patiently for “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) so they may sing Jingle Bells. Those who scored unionized jobs in psychiatric facilities will be paid double-time if they work on the holiday. Canadians laughed at me (and libeled
    and assaulted and robbed me) when I complained that I was being tortured by Hindus, now they train and employ Islamists and Sikhs to be psychiatrists as well. Perhaps some day your compassionless arse will be arrested and you will be forcibly taken to a
    Saudi Arabian psychiatrist who will tell you that you think too much about Western Canadian oil and western democracy, or you think too much about Sharia Law. Indicating a preference for a Republican form of government over Sharia Law could possibly earn
    one a chemical or a physical lobotomy, certainly castration, possibly a beheading. They will come into your homes in the night, night after night after night, and cut your heads off, and the media will be silent on that issue. If you complain, then you
    will see the inside of a psychiatric facility built by Graham Construction that you are making your children pay for, for decades to come. The psychiatric facilities are built using public-private partnership, you are partners in crime.

The vaccinations that were developed to combat polio were made from monkeys and were contaminated with an assortment of simian (monkey) viruses, the resulting disease that the humans contracted became known as AIDS (see The River: A Journey into The
    Source of HIV and AIDS by Edward Hooper). Good luck with the upcoming mandatory inoculations that you with be required to take for the Chinese Fear Flu, getting a shot in the arm will allow you access into public buildings and allow you to continue your
    schooling and employment. Canadians are under attack and most are eager to take a vaccination that could very well result in their deaths. People have no faith in Jesus and the immune system He provided us with, and whatever faith they do have seems to
    make them want to violate God’s First Three Commandments and embrace pagan fertility rites.

Oh look. First Trudeau shuts down businesses in the oil patch and western Canada, and now in September 2020 sets aside $221 million dollars for black people to start businesses. His carbon tax started in 2018 is designed to provide rebates to the
    biggest families (to the Islamic families with 4 wives), then in 2020 he started providing $2000/month to Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese regardless if they are Canadian citizens or not. The disenfranchised white people who did not have paid
    employment in 2019 are not eligible to receive the $2000 per month, they instead subsist on welfare and receive about a third of the amount given to the newly arrived Islamists, Chinese, Africans, Asians and others (and most of what they are given is
    then handed over to landlords). This $2000 per month payment is designed to assist Islamists, just as the carbon tax is designed to be rebated back to the large Islamist families (a house for each wife). Now in September 2020 Trudeau hands out funds to
    black people, again it is a program designed to funnel money to the Islamic community. White farmers in South Africa are facing genocide while Trudeau pays for the flights and brings Islamic Africans to Canadian hotels equipped with fine restaurants and
    swimming pools. Trudeau borrows “money” that the banks make out of thin air, hands it over to his Islamic buddies, then saddles the white European Canadians with not only the enormous debt, but compound interest on this debt as well. Trudeau makes
    Canadians slaves by failing to pay them in real money (gold and silver coins), by removing their guns, by making them slave away to pay taxes in an effort to repay the “money” handed out to the Islamists and otherwise squandered. Trudeau knows that
    he can get away with handing the nation over to Islamists because Canadians are spineless people who only know how to bow to blinkin’ trees and laugh at, libel and assault me when I criticize the false traditions in their churches and complain that I
    was tortured for years by predominantly Hindu psychiatrists. I lost year after year after year after year to brutal horrid torture and these compassionless Canadians can’t find it in their hearts to buy me, or any other victim of psychiatric horror, a
    cookie. They are waiting for “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) before they bring out the cookies, and will offer the cookies to Santa, on a table with a cup of milk, next to their blinkin’ Catholic tree.

Justin Trudeau said “The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them.” There is a greater proportion of
    Islamists and black people committing serious crimes and now the legal system sets these prisoners free citing the reason being that there is a preponderance of them serving time. Three or so years ago I read in a news report that Edmonton and some other
    Canadian communities were not informing the community when a murder or other serious assault takes place if the perpetrator has been apprehended. In Algeria, the Islamists came at night and cut the throats of the people sleeping in their homes and the
    media was silent about it. In England the Islamists rape white women and the police will respond hours or days later, if at all, but speaking out against Islam immediately gets you police officers at your door. In Australia the Somalian gangs run rampant
    and commit atrocities daily, but to complain about a viral lockdown gets you immediately arrested for “incitement.” In Canada the children may murder you and serve no serious amount of time. Already there are women in chains in Canada, working as sex
    slaves, Trudeau brings in violent gangs into our country who enslave women and commit other serious crimes. This is a required process to replace the unpleasant relic whom Justin Trudeau speaks of. Hitler was a Catholic who turned trees into decorated
    idols, then murdered millions of people who did not abide by the blinkin’ Catholic fertility rite. It is really important to turn trees into decorated idols, sing Jingle Bells and kiss under the mistletoe, make offerings to the tree by bowing to the
    base of the tree, and make offerings to Santa, then call the whole affair “Christmas” as this way Satan gets you to violate God’s First Three Commandments in one foul swoop. Just remember to cap your blinkin’ tree with a miniature Egyptian
    obelisk (a representation of a penis). The forests and grasslands in the western American states are now on fire because people are getting their trees to blink at the incorrect frequency, because they decorated their trees with too many blinkin’ blue
    lights and not enough blinking yellow lights, because they are failing to cap their tree with Egyptian dinks, and because they are not drinking enough water.

Restoring The American Republic:

“When they are allowed to cross our borders in violation of our laws infected with deadly diseases, forced into crowded facilities that enable the contagions to further spread in their numbers, and then bused and flown to cities and towns across the
    republic, those people are weapons being used against us… America is no longer sheltered from battlefields abroad, the enemy is within and the battlefield is America. - Thomas Mick, Restoring the American Republic, August 10 2014

“I mean no disrespect to honorable veterans and members of the Armed Forces of the United States but I have no respect for oath-breakers… nor does the God I worship. The Constitution is under the most intense attack in the history of the republic and
    every damn one of you is sworn to defend it. Your oath is to the Constitution, not the President, Congress, the Court or any subdivision thereof… If you don’t agree with that, you shouldn’t have taken the oath.” - Thomas Mick, Restoring the
    American Republic, November 8 2015

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)