• Biden conceals the deadly chemical spill in Ohio

From nguon pham@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 18 08:13:54 2023
    Hoa Truong, 18.2.2023

On February 3, 2023, the train carrying the deadly toxic chemicals derailed on the route from Madison, Illinois to Pennsylvania. Therefore, Biden’s government, and the officials plus the train operating company, Norfolk Southern concealed for two weeks,
    and the information of the deadly toxic chemicals was released on February 16, 2023. Therefore, the deadly disaster limited release, and broadcast to the public, even downgraded. However, the high technological communication defeated the concealment of
    the fake news companies plus the tech communication companies. Actually, the jungle of amateur bloggers nullified the disgraced lies of the enemy of the people, the foe of the public, and the garbage of mainstream media. The exclusive position of the
    left media no longer dominates communication.

Possibly, the left-stream media absolutely obeyed the orders of the 46th illegal president Joe Biden, the Democratic Party, and their bosses while the extreme danger is threatening without an alert despite the deadly chemical spill influenced the lives,
    and health of at least 21 million American people peering the nuclear power plant exploded in Chornobyl on 26 April 1986 under the rule of Soviet-Union. The deadly radioactivity causes the risky lives of residents in Chornobyl perpetuated pollution, and
    the environment is damaged warning everyone must stay away from the radioactivity area. Therefore, the presidential robber Joe Biden, the illegal administration in the White House, and the left stream media concealed the deadly chemical spill until the
    people react plus the local government spoke out. Nowadays, the United States is worse than the Soviet Union before the early 1990s when the 46th illegal president Joe Biden reflects the mongrel communist leader ruling the world’s symbolic democracy.
    Do not listen to what the mongrel communist regime of Joe Biden talk, let’s watch what they did. Fake news, fabricated stories, distorted information, concealment, and lies are the professional careers of the Democratic Party. Particularly, the
    distorted mouth’s mongrel ape of Karl Marx represents Joe Biden are the super liar. Dishonest law school graduates like Joe Biden, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Hussein Barrack Obama, John Roberts, William Barr, and others can tell the
    wrong to right, the bad is good, the food is brick, the shit is a hamburger with the legal language. Actually, the animal-covered the human body with viral characteristics like Joe Biden, his illegal cabinet including the White House Press Secretary
    Karine Jean-Pierre, all couldn’t trust. Instead, they are the domestic dangerous thugs in the United States.

After February 3, 2023, the odor of chlorine spread in the large area and continues to intoxicate the air of the other regions. Actually, the direct era contacted the deadly chemicals releasing estimated surfaces of at least 5,000 people. Although the
    local government ordered the residents must evacuate as soon as possible when the air, soil, and water are not safe. Nevertheless, East Palestine Mayor Trent Conaway sent the urgent message” needing help” to EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), and
    Mayor also told the media” I have the village on my back, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make this right. I’m not leaving” and he continued” I’m not going to sell my house, I’m not going to move my kids out of school. I’m here to stay”
    . Nevertheless, the concerned Mayor told keeping daily contact with Norfolk Southern officials. Therefore, the US federal government of the 46th illegal president Joe Biden kept quiet as a stone after a fortnight to conceal. Mayor Trent Conaway behaves
    the local residents ask the answer from the higher level government, actually the White House. Therefore, they are silent and avoid responsibility. Mr. Mayor raised extreme worry” My greatest concern is that my citizens feel safe. That’s what I care
    about. I don’t care about anything else”. Nonetheless, the house of Mr. Mayor just distanced two blocks from the derailed train and the deadly chemical spill. The concerned mayor exposes the responsibility while the White House’s administration and
    Joe Biden are irresponsible.

The residents are on high alert, the area is intoxicated like Chornobyl, what do they do for their safety? During the federal government of the 46th illegal president, Joe Biden seems to ignore, and the left media tries to avoid the incident of the
    deadly chemical spill. Moreover, the chemical spill occurred near the center of Amish people, the isolated residents living in their own religious faith, and rejected the trial-risky vaccination. Nevertheless, the Amish people rode their horses to
    support the patriotic President Donald Trump in the presidential election campaign in 2020. It is the first time, the Amish people have been involved in the US presidential election, and Donald Trump responds to the religious faith of the Amish. In God,
    we trust-In Donald Trump, we vote. Recently, a chemical spill occurred in Texas, South Caroline, and Ohio, the common causes are the derailed trains, what is going on? The American people distrust and abhor the 46th illegal president Joe Biden, so the
    trains derailed and the deadly chemical spills should come from the domestic thugs in the United States, the perpetrators should be Joe Biden and the foreign enemies.

During the deadly chemical spreading, and affecting the lives of more than 21 million American people. The White House and the 46th illegal president Joe Biden with the major left media companies avoided broadcasting and downgrades the extreme dangers
    threatening the people. Certainly, the FBI and the Department of Justice seem not to investigate the causes of the spill. Nevertheless, the presidential robber Joe Biden brags about his heroic epic of balloon shooting. The first balloon was delayed a
    week, and China spied on 21 military bases in the United States. The people believe China’s Communist Party had enough time to detect the US military bases, and China should release the viruses from the balloon being manipulated by a China warship. The
    shooting of China’s balloon is the disgraced drama of the mongrel ape Joe Biden. Without Joe Biden’s agreement, China’s Communist Party has never dared to spy on the country and acquired modern space radar, and advanced weapons plus military
    equipment. It is no reason to believe the United States acquired the highest space program, and NASA can discover the planets including the comets’ distance of millions of kilometers in the universe. Therefore, the US Army and NASA couldn’t discover
    the balloon of China spied on the US space for a week.

On February 16, 2023, the presidential robber Joe Biden announced to shoot down another three balloons, and Biden confirmed those are not China’s balloons. Nevertheless, the 49th illegal vice president Kamala Harris said to the media” I don’t think
    it impacts our relations” which proves the spy balloon of China is a sham drama made by Joe Biden and Xi Jinping. On the other hand, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the Democrats reflect the term” kissing up, and kicking down”, and” home wise, but
    foolish market” when dealing with China’s Communist Party plus other enemies. Therefore, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the Democrats strongly oppress the Republicans, the white people with the public denouncement called White Supremacy, actually,
    they suppress the patriotic President Donald Trump in the witch hunts and the terror of Mar-A-Lago. Moreover, Joe Biden obeys the demand of China after Hunter Biden behaved his father to receive $US 1.5 billion, and Kamal Harris’s husband does a law
    firm in China. Both must protect China, and ignore national security.

Therefore, the people don’t know whether the distorted mouth of Joe Biden told true, or his fault. Actually, Joe Biden uses the fake news of the shooting balloons to stray the deadly chemicals are threatening the lives of at least 21 million American
    people. The 46th illegal president Joe Biden, the illegal cabinet, and the left-stream media profess the lie, concealment, and fabricated stories. Even if a nuclear spill, or explosion occurs, therefore the mongrel communist regime in Washington D.C
    conceals.

The extreme dangers covered over the United States, the incident of the deadly chemicals spread that alerts everyone, including the Democratic Party, RINOs, and the six Justices of the Supreme Court encloses Mike Pence. The immeasurable consequences of
    the rigged election in 2020 come from the six Justices with the four RINOs like Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice Neil Gorsuch, Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and Justice Amy Coney Barrett plus Mike Pence. The prime culprits of the rigged election in 2020
    are cowards, they are irresponsible, and having no action while seeing the country shattered, the lives of American people are endangered by Joe Biden, an actual henchman of China. Why didn’t the enormous Justices of the Supreme Court overturn the
    rigged election in 2020, and impeach the 46th illegal president Joe Biden immediately? Instead, the legal argument falls into the malicious traps of Joe Biden, and the Democrats with the tactics of buying the time, taking one step back to prepare three
    steps forward, and fighting during talking. Let’s forget the legal argument, and the legal process of losing time while a day that Joe Biden still rules in the White House, the United States, the American people, and the world are endangered. Let’s
    go Brandon, and also let’s expel Joe Biden from the White House as soon as possible by the people’s power plus patriotism. Certainly, the mongrel communist Joe Biden has never recognized between wrong, and right, so Biden has never stepped down as
    most leaders in the world, except the people stand up like the Russian people and Eastern Europe Communist states eliminated the communist regimes in the early 1990s. The virus can not deal, with and negotiate unless using medicines to treat it, so the
    animal-covered human bodies with viral characteristics like the ape, and mongrel apes of Karl Marx like Mao Tse Tung, Xi Jinping, and Joe Biden have never stepped down, therefore the people’s power can force the apes must go.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)